💘 7

💘

Malaysia: The snack that smiles back 😊

It been two months now and I almost lost my baby from being under stress. Jayson and I are separated til further notice, ion wanna see or talk to him anymore or I might just explode. Mill been distant I haven't heard from her at all and Kay been missing as well but ion care. Dino went off to the army leaving me alone in the house, he told me he was leaving for the best and being in the army is his dream blah blah or whatever. After paying for my food I went back to my car when some boy was pulling on my arm trying to get my attention and I just swung my other hand hitting him because he was pulling my arm too hard.
"Bitch!"He yelled holding onto his nose and walked away. Shrugged it off and got in the car driving to my next destination and that's over to my mama's house. I been spending a lot of time over here lately since I gotten bored being in the house by myself.

"Malaysia go upstairs to your room I gotta surprise for you."My mama told me cutting up some potatoes. Of course I asked what was the surprise but she wouldn't tell me so taking my chance and went up to my room to find Jayson sitting on the bed looking down at his phone. He sported a black and white Nike outfit with the J's to match, he was looking good in my eyes but now he gotta go.
"Nah see you gotta bounce up outta here bro before I...."he stood up over me tucking the phone in his pocket then he choked me up against the wall.
"Shut tf up because you ain't gone do shit! I should've just beat your ass for the fun of it, you're a trifling bitch. You wanted to continue entertaining the dude I was supposed to do business with and think I wasn't going to do shit later."He squeezed my neck tighter after everything he was saying making tears come down my face. "You just said fuck me huh? Got my baby inside you and still being a hoe."Jayson hit my head against the wall slowly letting go my neck so I can finally breathe.  I walked in the bathroom to see a red mark around my neck that's when I walked out and exploded on Jayson.
"Fuck you Jayson! If this baby doesn't fucking make it out it'll be your fault. Now you can leave."
"Bitch fuck you this is my mama's house I'm not leaving but you are hoe ass trick."I can't say that didn't hurt me because it did, unplugged my phone charger then gathered the clothes I bought over here when I lost my balance and almost fell because of me moving too fast. "Hurry tf up!"His mama came to stand by the bedroom with a belt in her hands and whoop Jay with it.
"That's not the way you should be talking to her when she's carrying your big head ass baby. And this is my house Malaysia don't have to leave when she been coming to visit me more than you. Apologize to her Jayson!"She walked out shutting the door. He told me to sit down but I didn't I just left his room and out of the house.

Soon as I got to the house I put away everything where it needs to belong and starting cleaning the bathroom and bedroom since it wasn't nothing else to do. When I was getting ready to vacuum the floor I felt sharp pains in my belly, here I am seven in the half month pregnant and in pain. Grabbed my keys about to take myself to the hospital when Jayson came helping me in his car then went to locked the door.
"What's going on with you? What kind of pain you having this time?"He had asked being all concerned when he didn't cause this pain.
"Just drive to the hospital okay! I'm having really sharp pains right now and there's a high chance I might lose this baby."Jayson had speed all the way to the hospital and helped me inside, and went to tell one of the nurses the problem making them send me into a room. I was hooked up to baby monitors and I felt the worst sharpest contractions ever.
"You going have your baby early Miss Malaysia, its time."I started panicking because it's too early for me to be delivering a baby. "Your baby can't wait to meet you, you hear that strong heartbeat?"The nurse tried cheering me up and said she'll be back in a hour to get the baby out. Jayson came over trying to rubbed my back and cheer me up but I didn't want him to. I didn't even want him in the same room as me that's how mad I am.
"Can you stop touching me? I don't want you here with me bro."Another contraction came stronger and it hurt so bad, I wanted to push out this baby myself. Jayson wouldn't leave me alone he just started rubbing on my round belly texting his mama and his brother Kayson.
"I'm a be in here rather you want me to or not, I'm seeing my first born deliver Malaysia."He went to put on scrubs when nurses set up everything on the tray because it was really time. I'm scared.
*
*
*
*
After all the pushing and screaming I was doing I had finally gave birth to a healthy six pounds baby even though she came early. Kayson and their mama came just in time and held the baby and took some pictures.
"What's her name?"Kayson asked looking up at me while holding my baby.
"Malaiya Sanai Robinson."Yeah I gave my daughter her daddy's last name just since she came from him. After I put her on a T-shirt and socks  held her in my hands taking a picture.

(Pretend its a girl, couldn't find a better pic that look like her.)
Petty Levels🤪: I Was Going To Wait To Post Her Until I Got One With Her Eyes Open But She Gives Me Butterflies And Just Warms My Heart ... Say Hello To My Daughter 🤱🏽🧸🥰

Jayson had went to wash his hands before coming to sit on the bed holding his baby with a tear coming down his face.
"I'm sorry,"he said lowly feeding her a bottle. "I'm sorry baby girl, daddy love you so much."Amelia walked inside the room putting on hand sanitizer getting ready to hold my daughter but that's not happening. I made her take six feet away from my bed, Jayson looked up getting outta the bed still holding Malaiya about to give her to Mill.
"You better not let her hold my baby istg Jayson. How she o distant out of nowhere but wanna show up now that she's here. Give me my daughter."I took my baby from Jayson going in the bathroom to take more pictures.
"I had texted you that I had to leave to go down in Tennessee for my dad's funeral. But you didn't read it. I'll never go distant without telling you first."She came in the bathroom reaching out to hold Malaiya and I let her get the baby then went to get back in the bed. Since Malaiya was born early the doctor said she'll be staying a little longer than me and I didn't like that.
"Malaysia you know since you had my grandbaby don't be acting funny and not letting me see her."I laugh sitting up in the bed.
"Mama I'll never keep my daughter away from you even if me and your son not on good terms."Jayson put his head down and left out of the room feeling hurt but he should be feeling like that after everything he put me through while being pregnant, I almost didn't have her but she's here now. I'm cool with being a single parent its not a problem.