Shaped Like a Friend

"Hiro," Baymax said, resting a hand on the boy's shoulder while he was trying to work, damn it. "At least eight hours of sleep per day is necessary to maintain your health."

"I'm not tired," Hiro muttered, continuing to tinker.

"It is two AM, Hiro."

"I know, alright?" he said, swatting the big poofy hand off his shoulder. This piece wasn't supposed to take so long; if he'd known it'd drag on like this, he wouldn't have gotten started so late, but he just couldn't focus. And the personal healthcare assistant was not helping.

Baymax just toddled around to his other side. "You have been more than usually agitated lately. You are short-tempered, and your brain chemistry is showing low levels of endorphins and serotonin. Your genitals" —Hiro practically fell out of his chair at that— "are also displaying an above-normal level of reactivity. Diagnosis: sexual frustration."

All Hiro could do was stare up at the big balloon bot, mouth hanging open. He felt like he'd been hit upside the head with a brick. "...what?"

"Sexual frustration: when one is not experiencing—"

"I know what the words mean!"

"Detecting increased bloodflow to your face."

"It's called blushing," Hiro muttered. "How do you even know about this stuff?"

"Sexual health is an important aspect of overall health, Hiro," Baymax said, sounding just like he did when he tried to get him to lay off the gummy bears. "Especially for adolescent males."

"No, right, of course," Hiro said, face buried in his hands. Never thought he'd say this, but couldn't Tadashi have been a bit less thorough?

He barely had time to process what was going on before Baymax had picked him up, heading for Hiro's bed. "Initiating treatment."

Wait. Wait just a sec, if the diagnosis was sexual frustration, then... "B-Baymax, describe treatment."

"I will relieve your sexual frustration by bringing you to orgasm through stimulation to your genitals," the robot said, settling Hiro gently on the bed and moving to remove his jacket.

"Why is that a thing you can do!?" Hiro said, fighting to keep himself dressed. This was Baymax! He was a big marshmallow, he wasn't supposed to bang!

"Tadashi was very thorough in his programming."

Okay, yeah, stupid question, and now Hiro was stuck thinking about his brother while the robot he built tried to get him off. Just gonna...put that out of mind.

"My sensors indicate that you have not achieved orgasm in seven days," Baymax said, thankfully stopping for long enough to let Hiro get his clothes back in order. "This is an unhealthy length of time for an adolescent such as yourself. You are my patient, Hiro. I am concerned about your sexual wellbeing." The soft whir of servos as his head tilted. "Do you not want me to treat you?"

This was just...incredibly surreal already. And the worst part of it all was that Baymax had a point. Hiro might not spend much time around boys his age, but he was smart enough to have some idea of what hormones did to a guy when puberty hit. And it wasn't like he hadn't noticed he was on edge, or hadn't put one and one together, it was just... Jerking off was annoying! He'd tried looking at all kinds of porn, written and 2-D and 3-D (he needed to be scientifically rigorous, after all), and he'd come to the conclusion that he just wasn't attracted to women or men. Which meant he pretty much just had to brute-force it. It's not like it didn't feel good, in a lizard-brain sort of way, but he definitely couldn't call it satisfying.