Day 2: Train with me

"All relationships starts with a spark."

Yesterday continued after I left my stuff in my room. We walked to the meeting bridge together in silence because neither of us was used to company around the clock and the quietness suited me. The day started with several E ranked missions and training, such as sweeping someone's front lawn, cleaning out the gutters, etc. But by the end of the day we were exhausted. I wasn't feeling particularly well because I managed to sprain my ankle while target practising. The walk to Uchiha's district was a bit too long for my taste. 

"Hey Sasuke, can you give me a hand?" I called to the nonchalant black haired boy. He glared at me and turned away. 

"Dobe, It's not my fault that you sprained your ankle," he said. I clenched my fist and stopped.

"You te-," I reminded myself how hard it's for him to even talk to anyone in the academy so I decided to limp my way back, no matter how long it takes. Sasuke looked over and sighed before slipping under my right arm, supporting me. 

"Usuratonkachi," and together, we walked home. 

***

I woke up the next morning in an unfamiliar bed, to a strange smell of wood. I bolted right up and panicked for a second because I wasn't in my house. Then a red crest caught my eye and I groaned, realising that I was in a certain person's house. I went through my morning routine and drifted downstairs towards the smell of ramen. 

Ramen?

I ran the rest of the way and almost bumped into the Uchiha who didn't look kindly to his guest almost knocking over his breakfast. I sat in the chair and looked curiously at him setting down a ramen cup noodle. 
"Eat up, I don't want to haul you there. It's embarrassing," Sasuke snapped while digging into his plate of breakfast with excessive tomatoes. I must have not had enough sleep because I could see his cheeks turn a slight shade of pink. Maybe it's the heat from cooking. I nodded and smiled slightly.

Today was a training day and we all practised with targets and I managed to hit 4 out of 9 targets, a personal best for me. But when I looked over, I saw Sakura fanning over Sasuke and behind him was all 9 kunais in the targets bullseye. I growled and collected the knives.
"Hey usuratonkachi, you're not blind or shortsighted are you?" He smirked. Unable hold my anger in, I rushed towards him with a kunai and managed to pin him down. He still had the same annoying smirk on his face.
"Sore loser, dobe," Sasuke sneered yet still looked glamorous with his hair messed up and a knife pinned to his throat.
Woah what, Naruto? I thought confused and Sasuke took the chance and flipped me over. I noticed how close we were and the awkward position we were in. A sweat formed on my temple as I forced the weird thoughts away.
Yup, I definitely didn't have enough time to sleep.
The training session ended and we were told to spend the rest of the day off, partly because I had looked so pale and shaky after our fight.
"Hey scardy cat," Sasuke smirked as we walked home. I couldn't care about the insults. I was too confused about my thoughts.