Day 6: Stay with me

*Sasuke POV* (I swear I was high when I wrote this)

"Urgh," I groaned and reached across the futon for the warm body that had been here last night. The warmth was still here, but the body vanished. 

"Naruto," I gasped, sitting up. Did what I do last night scare him?

Pulling the covers off, I stumbled into the bathroom to clean myself. I could feel the ghost of his hands grabbing my hair from last night.

It was just a (insert your choice of word lol XD) session. Besides, he was curious too, right?

I walked into the living room, and was greeted by the sight of a blond hair kid fixing breakfast. 

That can't be Naruto, right? He can't cook-

"Hey Sasuke," he said sheepishly. He had an apron on, and I can only see his pants, no top. The hickeys I left last night was still there, and in plain sight too. I smirked, walked over to him and wraped my hands around his waist. 

"Hey Naruto-chan, did you enjoy last night?" I whispered, and felt him shriver, yet I could fear and confusion in his eyes. 

"It felt wrong..." he trailed off. I frowned, but without a pout. It was wrong?

"I'm sorry, you must think that I'm crazy, but I like girls!" he cried, biting back tears. I forced him?

"So you're hetrosexual," I sighed and my arms went slack. His blue eyes stared at the ceiling. 

"I thought I knew that. But how was it," I stubbornly asked, stepping back. He looked at me with a mix of emotions. How a pair of eyes can express so many thought I do not know, but all I know that I was causing him sadness. I turned around, head down before he could say anything. 

"Sorry, Naruto," I said and stalked away. 

***

"What's gotten into you two today?" Kakashi asked as we injured ourselves again. The kunais seemed to find our weak spot in our usual flawless defence. Naruto fell to his knees and breathed heavily. 

"Sorry, Kakashi sensei," he said between breaths. I couldn't help the wave of anger rising. We were perfect only yesterday.

"Dobe, look out for the damn kunais. Grow eyes, will you," I demanded harshly, and it cut me worse than the kunais did. The blond glared at me with an intensity I never knew he possessed. 

"Who you called dobe, teme?" he yelled back angrily. His voice was uneven though, and his ocean blue eyes dull and blurry. 

Kakashi and Sakura could only stare as we walked off in different directions to the same house. 

I tried, guys :( I tried to fix this but I seriously didn't know what I was doing so urgh soz. I promise to write another better one without so many ups and downs. T^T