1

The plane flight was supposed to be relaxing

Which it was, for the first several hours until I realized

I was meeting Luke, Calum, Ashton and Michael's families, which are now technically considered my family.

What if they fucking hate me?
Would Luke give me up?
Would I ruin all of their relationships with their parents?

I felt anxiety, pure anxiety.

It got so bad, I carefully left the middle seat without waking Cal, going to the bathroom, where I literally cried from anxiety.

I rarely even met knew people- just the thought of being around their friends made me nervous.

After being in the bathroom for a good period of time, I wiped my tears, toughing up, ignoring my tiredness and leaving the bathroom.

They wouldn't hate me, right?

I went back to our seats, carefully moving back into my seat without waking Calum once again.
I rubbed my face slowly, needing to get the feeling out of my chest in order to sleep, because I was more tired than I had previously noticed.

As I reached for my blanket off the floor, I felt Luke's hand grab my arm.

"What's wrong?" He asked tiredly, clearly just woken up.

"Nothing" I spoke quickly.

"Your eyes are puffy" he pointed out, narrowing his eyes to me.

"I'm just having some anxiety- I'm fine" I spoke, and he didn't say anything else.

He lifted the armrest, pulling me at a comfortable angle to where I could rest my head on his chest.

"Just relax, don't think about anything but right now" he spoke calmly, rubbing my back gently.

I held him, covering us both up with my blanket, feeling him gently kiss my head, which didn't bother me- it almost made me more comfortable.

I focused on his heartbeat, listening to how strong it sounded, and within minutes I was asleep.

Luke.

As I held her, I felt her ragged breathing, making me kiss her head, hugging her tighter.

After several minutes of her holding me silently, blinking into my hoodie, I felt her body relax and I saw her eyes stopped blinking.

Comfort calmed her anxiety down in seconds.

And I fell asleep with her in my arms not long after.

I woke up to the plane speakers coming on.

"We will be landing in the next ten minutes, please make sure all seatbelts are buckled and trays are up" the pilot announced, making me know Aaliyah had to sit up.

I slowly woke her with Calum's help.
At first she was more than confused as to why we were waking her up, but we convinced her to buckle up and I watched her tiredly rub her eyes as she stayed seated.

"Lean on my shoulder" I told her- watching her immediately do as said.

After a few minutes, feeling the plane descend, Calum looked to me and let out a small laugh.

"She's already asleep again" he spoke.

"These time zones are going to kill her"