2

"Do you need me to piggy back you?" I laughed out as she tripped for the forth time as she walked down the isle.

Normally, we would be asleep right now- but the day is just starting in Australia.

"No" she responded quietly, walking past the pilot, who let out a small laugh as he watched her slowly step over the crack in the plane and the terminal.

"Someone's sleepy" he laughed out.

"Pray for us" I laughed back to him, knowing within minutes she would become easily annoyed and irritated.

I held her backpack as she walked through a crowd of people- acting as if she knew where to go, but she didn't, she had no clue.

"Follow the signs to immigration" I continually told her

We went through the immigration checkpoint, getting that over with, thankfully without complications.

We all waited patiently for our bags, giving me a moment to actually pay full attention to Aaliyah .

I grabbed her hands, pulling her to me, where she gave me the smallest smile.

Her eyes were bloodshot, she had bags under her eyes, she just looked completely drained.

"Someone is struggling" I announced to her, pulling her into a hug.

"I don't feel good" she spoke into my shoulder- letting me know she actually felt horrible, because she would've never told me if it wasn't bad.

"You just need some more rest, the time zones are bad and then your anxiety drained you a lot, we'll try to get some naps in once we get to my moms" I spoke to her, seeing her slowly nod.

We soon got our luggage, going outside to where we were supposed to meet Jack and Ben.

"They're always late" Calum laughed lightly.

Soon the familiar suburban pulled up and my two grown ass brothers jumped out of it like middle schoolers, tackling me in a hug.

Aaliyah.

I was leaning into Ashton's hug as a suburban pulled up- two men looking a little too much like Luke jumping out and attacking him in a hug.

The brothers- Ben and Jack.

As they caught up for a brief few moments, I 'helped' Ashton, Calum and Michael load the suitcases into the trunk, shutting the door for them once everything was in it.

"Where's Aaliyah?" A thick accent broke out and I immediately made eye contact with Luke.

"Ben, Jack this is Aaliyah, Aaliyah these are my brothers, Ben and jack" Luke introduces us, making us exchange small hand shakes.

"It's so nice to meet you, we've heard so much about you."

"It's nice to meet you as well" I smiled politely.

The ride to Luke's moms house was long.
I ended up between Ashton and Calum and it took every bone in my body not to fall asleep.

I had never been this tired in my entire life.

I looked out the window as we pulling into a small community before I looked to Luke, seeing him smiling back to me.

"I can't wait to show you how big our spiders and frogs are"