13

Luke and Cal sat on both sides of me as we started to Luke's laptop, which rested across my thighs.

After letting it ring for a second, we soon saw 'connecting' pop up and Michael's face appeared, making me smile.

"Aaliyah!" He instantly acted excited, a wide smile on his face.

"Hi" I spoke, seeing Ash appear on the screen.

"How's she doing, guys?" Ashton asked, making Calum speak.

"A little better- we finally got her fever down and she's still wheezing, but not half as bad. We'll probably be able to go home tomorrow morning." He told them slowly, making them nod.

"You're feeing better?" Michael asked, and I knew he was talking to me.

"A little bit" I spoke truthfully.

"She misses you guys, she's just not super willing to admit it" Luke chimed in with a smile, making me slowly smile

"We miss you too" Ashton frowned on the screen.

"We'll be home before you know it- and you guys are going to have to come pick us up around three in the morning, because you took our vehicle." Michael spoke- almost happy to give us bad news.

two days later
3AM
Luke.

I drove, glancing to Aaliyah's sleeping body, smiling.

She had her hood of her hoodie thrown over her head, a blanket covering her Nike shorts as she leaned against the door.

She rode with me to assure that I would stay awake since Calum couldn't come due to him being called into surgery, but yet she couldn't even stay awake for the first ten minutes of the ride.

I listened to music, soon seeing the airport come into view, making me park outside of the door that I know they could get to easiest.

I exhaled, rubbing my eyes before covering Aaliyah up more, watching for the guys.

I soon saw them come out, making me get out and help them load their suitcases, greeting them with small hugs.

"You came alone?" Ashton asked.

"Aaliyah is asleep in the front seat" I laughed to them.

They got into the back without complaint, immediately looking to Aaliyah, who's facial expression proved to us that she was in a deep sleep.

And so I started driving home.

Thankfully, we made it home pretty quick.

"Princess" I spoke, rubbing her arm as the guys got out to get their stuff.

She hummed lightly.

"We're home" I spoke, making her sit up, stretching lightly.

"Where's Ash and Mikey?" She asked, seeming a bit confused just as Michael swung the door open- making her jump, but yet she immediately got excited.

"I missed you" she spoke, almost jumping into his embrace, which made me smile as I got out, seeing Ashton share an equally excited hug with her.

"Your lungs sound so good" Ashton spoke- seeming relieved as he did.

"Stop being a doctor" she immediately groaned- herself sick and tired of everyone constantly making remarks about her lungs or medicines

"Sorry- come on, its bed time. Let's go get cuddles."