01

Its a new school year at this new school. High school! Right... Well its just school. Everyone is the same besides who they are now. They could be taller, have personality changes.

Well I know I stayed the same. But looking at other kids right now, I look like a potato. A short potatoe.

"Ohh Y/n!" I see my bestfriend Kristy Lun. We have been friends since the beginning of elementary school. It was free period and I was walking around with her.

"Have you seen Oikawa?" She asked. Who? I shook my head as she freaked out.

"He is so hot. He is the captain if the boss volleyball team." She said in excitement.

"Ok. But is this another pretty boy?" I ask. She nods with speed.

Riiinggg

And the bell. I waved off as I went to my next class. I went to my now self proclaimed seat but there was A note book with the Name Kunimi Akira on it. Kunimi?

I was to afraid to tell the teacher so stuffed it in my bag to hopefully find the owner

Kunimi pov

I looked through my bad sighing at the loss of my notebook.

"Do you know where you left it?" Kindaichi asked.

"Well yeah maybe." I sigh out. He shook his head.

"Lets go to the volleyball club." He said. I nod because this is the year Im away from the king.

"You can find the notebook later."

Time skip after school

Your pov

No luck finding the owner. I sigh as I had the note book in my hand. I look around the lockers and building until I get in the gym.

"KUNIMI PICK UP THE PACE!" I hear a old man yell. Aha! I smile but was approached by a tall guy with brown hair.

"Are you lost?" He asked. In shook my head.

"I just need to return something." I say trying to walk last him.

"Are you a first year? You seem like one because of how short you are." He tells me. I furrow my brows, but decide to try to pass.

"See you around then." He says then goes back to picking up volleyballs. I see very tall guys but all of them seem like 3rd years. And I found the book in a first year class.

I looked around to find the most likely first year until I saw a guy. His hair parted in the middle with dark eyes. Its gotta be him!

I walk up to him while he seemed to be on break. I tap him on the shoulder grabbing his attention.

"Are you Kunimi?" I ask with hesitation. He looked blank but zoomed back in.

"Yes. Why?" I held out the notebook I found.

"I found this in the class room. You left it." I say with a smile. He grabs it slowly.

"Thank you uh-"

"I'm Y/n L/n." I cut him off. He nods with a small smile.

"Thank you L/n." He said. I make a small wave and walk out the gym. Dang he is something.

Kunimi pov

As soon as she left. I couldnt focus on practice.

"Whats in your head Kunimi?" Oikawa asked. I shrugged.

"Nothing really." He didnt belive me.

"Is it that girl?" He asked. My eyes widdened. It cant be! That sweet girl isnt in my head. Maybe?

"No." I bluntly say. He raised a brow but then shrugs.

"I donk know. You were fine until she gave you back your note book." I scoff, but drank my water.

Then practice ended. I packed up and walked home with Kindaichi. I walked with him until he made it to his house. We said our goodbyes and I walked my usual path.

"Hey wait up!" I hear a voice say. I stop in my tracks and look to see L/n.

"Oh hey." I say as she comes right next to me.

"Hey. Do you live by here?" She asked.

"Yes actually." I say. Her eyes lit up.

"Weird I do to." She said with a small smile.

"Ok well I might see you around." I remark. She waved off as she walked to her front doorstep. Then two minutes later I make it to my porch.

I unlock the door and threw my bag into the house. God I'm tired

The next day

I walk into class already done with everyone until I see a very familiar face looking at a notebook. She had a small smile plastered on her face while mine had exhaustion. She saw me gave a little wave then kept writing in her notebook.

"Good morning class. Today you guys will take notes on ancient demons and curses. You will use this information for a partner project. And no you won't be able to pick partners because this person will be your ally for the rest of the year." And shit. There she is. Her voice is blunt already. I took out a notebook and opened it.

"So one of the demons in-" And then I stopped paying attention.

Then a small tap on my desk. I look down to see a white note with some writing scribbled on it.

God she is boring. I mean the topic is pretty interesting but her voice- Voice control can do better - L/n

I looked behind me to see L/n. I gave her agreeing nod and threw the paper back with my own writing in the back.

"L/n and Kunimi! Passing notes in class is distracting!" Me and L/n froze on the spot. Called out already.

"Since you two seem so close already by distracting the class... You two will be partners for the school year. No buts no complaints." The whole class had their share of laughs before quitting down.

"Now on with the note taking." She said swiftly. I wrote down a few notes about the lesson then gave up almost dozing off to sleep. Then a tap on the shoulder wakes me up.

"Hey Uh it's lunch. Class is excused." I looked up to see L/n.

"Oh, yeah I kinda almost fell asleep but thanks for waking me." I thank as I stand up. She nods and goes off into the hall way with her friend. While I go to Kindaichi, I can't help but think about what happened.

"Hey hey." He said while snapping in front of my face. I go face him while he takes back his hand.

"Is something wrong?" He asked while I shrugged. Then I freaking realized I was looking in a certain direction.

"Why are you staring at her?" He asks while slightly pointing at L/n. I quickly look away as I fully notice what I was doing.

"No.." I say brushing it off. He didn't seem convinced but let it go.

I wonder what she thinks about....