19

"MICHY GOD WHY DOES HE ALWAYS LOOK LIKE THAT!!" I complained as Michy scrolled through Kuni's Instagram.

"He literally looks the same." She said as she scrolled.

"Exactly. He so cute! Uhhhh." I complained more about Kuni.

"Just ask him out or confess, it's not that hard." Michy said while scrolling.

"Excuse me but says the one who confessed under the influence of drinking." I said while crossing my arms.

"Well this is different." She texted someone and I heard a few beeps.

"They are coming over." She said while showing me her phone.

"THEY ARE WHAT-"

"Whoops they are here." She said while going to open her door. And there were two boys standing there.

One with a grey shirt and the other in a hoodie.

"The turnip and caramel arrived." She said dopey as I hid.

"Hey." They both said at the same time. I hid in a blanket because I might as well jump out the window instead of seeing Kuni and his handsome face.

"Hey Y/n do you want tea?" Michy asked. I didn't even reply. I just hid in my blanket.

"You know what sure." I said while sighing. I was expecting a cup but she just took off the blanket.

"So I heard that Kunimi is single." She said while I fiddled with my fingers. My face turned a shade of pink as she laughed at me.

"Oh boy you really are helpless even to his name." She said while holding her stomach. I pouted as she made fun of me.

"Now me and Kindaichi already made plans so it's just you and him."

"Wait what-"

"Bye see ya later." She said while kicking me and Kunimi our the house.

We looked at each other, he saw my red face and nodded.

"Let's go some where a bit colder." Is he oblivious or something? I didn't mind. He lead me to the park. It was colder there with the shade from the trees.

So Kuni was standing while looking at this tree. It was medium sized. I went up from behind him and jumped on his back.

"What the-" He hit the ground with me on top of him. I straddled his chest with a small grin. He seemed flustered as he looked at me so I laughed and got off.

"What was that for?" He said while dusting off. I giggled as I pointed at him.

"I thought you were an easy target to win against." I shrugged.  I turned around and kept on talking about it.

"You wouldn't even try to beat me-" I was cut off by gravity.

He tackled me to the ground pinning my arms above my head. My face turned red as I looked him in the eyes. His face was close. Close enough that I can just kiss him right there.

"I win this time." He said looking me dead in the eyes as he grinned slightly.

"Stupid bean boy!" You said while pushing him away.

"Bean boy?" He said while smiling a bit.

Man I couldn't help it! His smile was so cute.

"I think you should smile more Kuni. I think it's cute." I said. I'm not that good at flirting but I try. His face turns a bit pink but grins.

"This smile only exists because of you." He said while smiling a bit. My face felt all fuzzy and warm.

"You know what L/n you need a nick name." He said while helping you up.

"How about... kitty?" He said timidly.

"What about I think about it a bit more." He said while scratching the back of his neck. I nodded as we walked.

"Oi Kuni you like nature right?" I asked as he nodded.

"What's your favorite flower?" I asked.

"I think hellebores are nice looking." He said while fiddling with his fingers.

"What about you?" He asked.

"I like (fave flower)."

"I think it's beautiful." He said back.

A/n I'm sorry this chapter is a bit short. So to make up for it I'm gonna talk about Mystic Messenger. Comment if you heard or have played it. If you have what's your fave route?