22

He helped me up and gave me a smile.

"Please tell me." He said as he carried his bags.

"I-I uh.." I couldn't spit it out. It's just the words hurt too much. He held my hand and looked at me bluntly. Like the usual look at school.

"Fine~ I just felt a bit bad about myself when you were gone." He looked at me while I said that. He knew there way some.

"Fine I feel like I'm not enough for you." I admitted. He seemed shock and squeezed my hand.

"Did anyone tell you anything because I will-"

"NO- well.." I mumbled off but turned to him to see his upset face.

"I like you just the way you are Bubs." He said while looking me in the eyes.

"Don't listen to what they say. Being negative wont help either." I stayed silent until he pulled me in. He gave me a peck on the forehead while I blushed.

"I won't leave you. I care to much about you so much for so long." He said as I looked at him.

We made it to his house and he lead me to his room. He sat me on the bed and looked at me.

"I know this will be cheesy but here it goes." He mumbled. He sat next to me then kissed me on the forehead.

He then kissed the back of my hand.

"I like you hands because I get to hold them." He then kissed shoulders.

"I like your shoulder because when we cuddle I have something to rest my head on." He said as he went on to kiss my ear.

"I like your ears since you listen to me even if I'm a bit blunt or acting like a dork." He was gonna go on so I stopped him with a kiss on cheek leaving him to turn pink.

"Your right~" I said catching his attention. I brought him close to me then looked him in his dark eyes.

"It was cheesy~" I giggled as he playfully pushed me away.

"Wait no~" I complained as he pouted. I giggled as I laid on his chest. He sighed and played with my hair.

"Your lucky I love you." He mumbled as he got more and more tired.

"Oh yeah." He said as he snapped from his tiredness. I lift my head up to face him.

"The team wants to invite you to the movies. Michy said she would be there as well." He said bluntly.

"I will go then." I said. He smiled and looked at me with his dark eyes.

"Now cuddle me more."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We both walked to the theater to see the volleyball team in normal clothes.

"Yoo-hoo~ Kunimi and L/n." Oikawa waved us over. Me and Kuni wanted to the relationship from the team which I agreed too.

Michy ran up to me and hugged the hell out of me.

"I-I can't breathe." I gasped out so she let me go with a smile.

KUNIMI POV

I talked to Oikawa until he started teasing me about L/n.

"You should confess." He said as he eyed her. I rolled my eyes as Iwazumi nodded.

"You guys seem good together." He said while crossing his arms.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After the movie we all decided to go eat at a restaurant. Me and L/n just awkwardly ignored the you should date questions.

And of course I had to sit next to Oikawa. He was fine or what ever.

"I think you should ask her out she obviously likes you." I knew that already so I rolled my eyes as I ate my food.

"Kunimi if you ask her out I will give you 500 ¥." Makki said as he leaned to laugh on Matsun.

"Fine." Money is money. They all laughed off as I kept on eating.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We all payed and we exited the place all laughing and having fun. I'm so tired..

Most of the team went home besides the third years, Kindaichi, Michy, L/n. The third year kept shoving me towards my L/n and saying minor things like how on' and 'kiss the girl'.

Honestly it was annoying. We all stopped for a break and to talk and L/n was standing next to me. We both leaned on the wall since we were both tired from walking.

The third years looked at me while raising their eyebrows like a perv telling me to 'confess'. I rolled my eyes and looked at L/n.

I really did not think this through. I literally just pinned her to the freaking wall I-

I felt the third years become shocked and still. L/n looked at me flustered while I place my finger on her jaw making her look up.

"Go out with me?" I said. She got the hint and nodded. She then wrapped her arms around my neck as she pulled me in for a kiss.

I know it wasn't romantic but I liked it. It was a small kiss but it caught the attention of the third years who now owe me 500 ¥!

We stopped the kiss and looked at each other.

"You stole my first kiss." She said as blushed. Now I'm blushing. Michy then pulled her away leaving me all red.

"Aww Kunimi that was..." Oikawa said while handing me my 500¥. I rolled my eyes as I put the money in my wallet.

"I wish when I was young I was that confident." Makki said with a sigh.

"Dude your only two years older than him." Matsunn said.

"What ever. Kunimi got the girl." Iwazumi said while Matsun and Makki argued. The ace gave me a pat on the back and left to go home.

"I told you you had a shot." Oikawa said while nudging me.

"Shut up." I bluntly said.

They all teased me until L/n came back with Michy. They both had smiled on their face and looked way to adorable.

Me and Kindaichi had blush on our face and tried to look away.

She makes me feel so helpless~