15

I woke up from a dream in cold sweat. And it's 5 in the literal morning.

I now understand how Kunimi feels every day during practice. I can't go back to sleep either.

I yawn and change into my school uniform. I can probably go to school earlier than usual.

I grab my house keys and bag and head out.

Yup that was a bad idea but I can't just go back!

I walk down the street with my hands in my sweater pockets. It's not even cold.

I still don't get how the boys volley ball team can even get up.

"Why are you even walking to school yet?" A tired voice said from behind me.

It was no other than the tired boy himself.

"I can't sleep so I'm just walking to school." I said while yawning. Kunimi nods and puts his hands in his pockets.

"Just stay in the gym and sleep or whatever." He said. We made it to school grounds tired. Kuni leads me to a bright gym where several boys were already awake.

"How are they even running?" I asked while rubbing my eyes.

"I don't even know?" He said dropping his bag on the ground.

"You can stay over there. Just watch out for serves." He said while walking to change.

I go to the spot where he pointed out. It was close to the coach who didn't mind me there.

"Are you Kunimi's girlfriend?" He asked making my face red.

"Oh no sir. I'm just his friend who decided to tag along." I said with a small smile. The coach nods and watches the practice.

"Well you seemed to effect him a bit." Coach said with a bit of smile.

By that time all the boys were there. They kinda questioned why a I was there and why I wasn't fan girling over Oikawa.

"L/n right? I have a idea." Coach said.

I already knew what you had to do. I nodded at him and looked at the boys.

"Hey coach why is she here?" One of the boys asked. Coach just laughed it off.

"For moral support I guess." Is all he said.

I found out everyone's names and observed them.

"Watari you got this!" I said loud enough for him to hear. The boys face had a smile on it and he nodded at me.

"Yahaba you're doing great." I chanted.

"Hanamaki, Matsukawa you guys are amazing!" I said.

The boys did a lot better and were more awake.

"Kuni! Let's have a bit more energy." I said jokingly. He just nods and tries a bit more than usual.

"Wow L/n you motivated Kunimi?" Oikawa said with a ball in hand.

"Well crappykawa it's better than fan girls." Iwazumi said bouncing a ball. Everyone agreed since the girls there were usually for Oikawa.

The boys dosing seem to mind me.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I went to class after practice and man I'm tired. I wish fan girls luck if they cheer every day.

KUNIMI POV

"Hey Kunimi do you still know sign language?" Kindaichi asked me during our last few minutes of practice.

"Uh yeah why?" I ask. I learned sign language cuz sometimes I'm to lazy to talk.

"Just asking. That was kinda your thing in middle school." He said packing up.

I shrug and start to pack up as well. I only use sign when I feel extra lazy or I'm communicating with my grandma.

With my grandma I either have to speak Korean or Sign. I'm not even Korean. It's just a lot of language complications.

I walk to class all tired, fiddling with my fingers. I sat down in my seat and put my head down.

"Kunimi your falling asleep and class is about to start." A class mate of mine said tapping me on the shoulder.

'Fuck off' I sign then look up. They saw my tiredness and walked off. I yawned but then saw L/n at my desk.

"I brought you coffee." She said while putting it on my desk.

"I asked Michy to buy us some on the way to school since she owed me money." She said while taking a sip of hers.

"Thanks." I say taking a sip. The bitter taste was perfect. I had a small smile but hid it.

Then she just started talking to me. I don't mind since I know her but I felt like someone was staring into my head.

"Hey Uh L/n can you bring these papers to these rooms please?" The teacher asked.

"Um yeah. Later Kuni." She said waving me off. I put my head down since it was free time.

Well our teacher caught a cold but still cake to school but I won't say anything about that.

"Hey Kunimi." A boy said. He sat in front of me while I looked at him blankly.

"Mhm." I mumble. They boy looked nervous and seemed like he was gonna puke.

"L/n seems really cute." He said. My eyes widened because that was a fact but-

There was always a catch.

"Yeah." I mumble. The boy raised a brow but talked about her looks.

"I mean she is one pretty thing, just imagine her hands around-"

"ARound the Bible amen." His friend cutted him off.

"Sorry about that Kunimi my friend here just thinks L/n is an angel. Ya know. He wants some if you know what I-"

"I know what you mean." I said cutting him off from his sentence. I crossed my arms as I leaned in my chair.

"So Kunimi I just need her number." Whoop red flag.

"No." I said. The boy would give up.

"What are you her boyfriend or something?" He asked. Well I wish.

"No he isn't you idiot. I mean why would a beautiful girl like her would fall for him." The boys laughed off at me but I stayed silent.

"Hey Kuni!" L/n said from the doorway. They boys shut up in a instant.

"Oh who is this?" She asked as she sat next to me.

"I'm Kito." The boy who talked to me in the first place said.

"And I'm Kai!" His friend said with a smile. L/n seemed awkward at their presence.

"So what's a pretty little thing doing with this guy?" Kito said. I kept a blank face while L/n seemed bothered.

"Yeah how about you hang with us. How bout we take you out tomorrow night?" Kai said while leaning on the desk.

L/n seems uninterested as she twirled her hair.

"Uhm it's a nice offer but no thanks. I would rather hang out with Kuni then some f boys like you." She said brushing them off.

"Fine whatever we didn't like you anyway." They said walking off.

L/n looked at me with a slight smile.

"What it's true. You are an amazing guy unlike them." She said shrugging.

'I think I'm helpless.' I sign.