13

KUNIMI POV

"Mom can I go to a friends house?" I ask. My mom looks up from her book then looks at my sister.

"Why?"

"We are just gonna hang out." I state plainly. She crosses her arms and looks me dead in the eyes.

"Bring your sister." I shrugged and motioned her over. She rolled her eyes and sighed. She isn't the type of person to go out with her only sibling.

But she had no choice.

"Let's go." I said while opening the door.

"We are walking? Isn't Kindaichis house kinda-"

"We aren't going to Kindaichis." I cutted her off. She was confused as we walked the path.

We walked a few minutes then made it to her house.

"Please behave." I say in a low tone.

"Yeah yeah I'm not five." She said while sticking her tongue out.

I knock on the door while waiting on the porch. A boy opens it with a confused face.

"Who are you?" He asked. He looked up at me curiously.

"Oh Kuni!" A voice said from behind the boy. It was L/n holding her phone.

"Kuni?" My sister said. I rolled my eyes at her comment.

She let us in kindly and didn't even question my sibling.

"What your name?" Her brother asked.

"I'm Yasu Kunimi but just call me Yasu." She said smiling a bit.

"I'm Hiro!" The boy said. My sister smiled then talked to Hiro.

They had no problem since they were the same age and had common interests.

"Hiro! Mom said we can't be in the house!" L/n said from the kitchen.

"Why?" Hiro said confused.

"She doesn't like us home alone." She said while grabbing her house keys.

"Are they-"

"Yes." Thats all she said. Me and Yasu looked at each other and followed the other two siblings out the door.

"Where are we going?" Yasu asked L/n. L/n gave her smile then sighed.

"The bakery is the closest and its by all the shops." I already know where we were going. It's the one Oikawa goes to.

Plus it's near the pet shop where Gilbert was bought.
We all walked there for about 10 minutes and we made it.

We got in until I saw a very familiar fluff of hair.

"Hey Kunimi." It was Oikawa. God help us all.

I gave him a glance as the two other kids talked. He made his way to talk to us.

"I didn't know you and L/n had kids." He said with a smile. Yasu and Hiro were confused. They looked at Oikawa with furrowed brows.

"Who is this?" Yasu said while hiding behind me.

"Yeah Y/n who is this?" Hiro also said hiding behind me.

"Oh I'm Oikawa." They two looked at each other still confused.Then Yasu had a small smile on his face.

"The setter?" She asked. Oikawa looked taken back but nodded.

"You were on my brothers middle school team." She said.

"Wow you told your kid about me Kunimi. Wow I feel so-"

"Nope." I cutted him off.

"Ok I have to meet up with Iwa-Chan goodbye mini L/n and mini Kunimi." Oikawa waved off and left. My sister poked me.

"He is weird." She said looking up at me.

"But some how he is a genius on the court." I mumble.

We ordered and sat down. Yasu and Hiro already finished and asked if we can go to the music shop.

Me and L/n looked at each other and nodded in agreement. We got our stuff for to go and walked to the music store.

A guy noticed us and he looked really familiar. He went up to me and L/n with a smile.

"Welcome back you guys already know practice rooms are over there." The worker said.

"You've been here before?" Yasu asked me. I nodded as she went off to try the instrument.

We had lots of fun.

A/n sorry this chapter is sorta short I'm having writers block