06

So me and L/n decided we should hang out at the bubble tea place and talk a few hours afterschool . But she running a bit late but I didn't mind.

I waited at a table on my phone till I heard the door ring.

I look up to see L/n in glasses and a sweater.
So Kawaii

My face becomes warm as I see her.

"I'm so sorry I'm late. I got caught in some business and sorry to keep you waiting and-" I cut her off. Her rambling was gonna take forever.

"Its fine. I didn't wait that long." She took a huge puff of breath and sat down with me.

She ordered her drink and it didn't take that long. It felt even like seconds for it to come. She took a sip and exhaled.

"So Michy said that there is a party this weekend." She said with a mouth full of (boba/jelly).

"Yeah I heard about it." I said in a blank voice. I'm not the type of person to go out to a party. But if she is going I guess I have to go as well.

"I know Kindaichi and Michy is going. They asked if we would tag along." She spat out.

"You wanna go?" She asked. I shrugged with a sigh.

"I guess so." I sighed out. She smiled softly with my ok response.

"Ok pick me up at 5 on Friday?" She asked. I nod as I look at her eyes.

"Yup." I say. It was a short answer but she seemed reassured.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It was Friday,4:45.

I wore a black shirt and jeans. I sat in my living room fiddling with my fingers.

"Akira where are you going?" My mom asked.

"To a party." I say bluntly. She widened her eyes.

"A party? That's cool honey. It's rare you even want to leave the house." She said shocked.

I look at my watch and it was 4:50. I knew I had to start going out.

"I'm leaving. Tell dad as well." I say while unlocking the door.

"Ok be safe please." She said in a sweet tone.

"Ok bye." I shut the door and my way to the path.

I knock on L/n's door. She opened it with a smile on her face. She wore a jacket with a white shirt and jeans.

"You two match." A voice said from behind her. I realize it was her mom, holding the door.

"You two stay safe. And Kunimi if Y/n can't make it back home give me a call and she can stay at yours." She said while handing me a slip of paper.

"Ok be on your way now." She said. We waved as she closed the door and passed the flowers.

We walked kicking stones on the way to this party. To be honest I would have been fine staying home but to disappoint L/n isn't my priority.

"I'm gonna meet with Michy. You meet with Kindaichi and make them hang out together." She states as we get close to this house.

"Do I just push him or-"

"Haha no. Just hang by a couch or stairs and we will find you." She said as the breeze blew in my face.

We made it the front of this house to be greeted my a girl.

"Oh heyyy. Come on innnn." Her words slurred and heavy. She must have drank.

We entered to have the reeling smell of drinks and plastic.

"L/n make a promise you won't drink." I say nudging her. She looks at me then finally gets it.

"I wasn't even thinking about it. Plus I can't stand even the smell." She said shaking her head. We split up to find our friends.

"Oi Kunimi." A voice called me over. I look and saw the tall turnip himself. He was sitting on a chair with a drink. It was a soda.

"Hey." I say sitting next to him. The smell of this damn house was toxic. It gave me a head ache and Kindaichi already knew.

"Drink water dude." That's all he said. I got up and got a bottled water. I don't take risks of getting spiked.

I saw L/n and Rain come over to us. The air became cooler as the party went on. Yelling and dancing happened but it felt normal.

"Heyy." Rain said a bit slurred. She look at Kindaichi and her face became red.

"Your cute." She blurts our. I felt the awkward tension between them.

"Th-thanks Rain. I think the same." He said in a nervous voice.

"Did you drink a bit?" I ask. She whips her head to her drink.

"Oh shit." She said putting her cup on a near by surface.

I guess she did. She and Kindaichi had a few compliments exchanged.

"I mean if you feel that way, do you want to go out later next week?" He asked in a red face. She gladly excepted and me and L/n looked at our now coupled friends.

"It's getting late. Rain want me to take you home?" Kindaichi asked while holds her Rains hand.

"YYyeah."

The time was now 7 pm. It was dark out but the stars came out.

"God they grow up so fast." L/n said swiping off a fake tear. I laughed but the air became thick.

"Hey I'm gonna get a water." She said while walking away. She moved through a crowd of people dancing.

God and my head hurts. The fumes and people make me dizzy. I took a step outside in the owners yard. It had a small deck where I sat against the wall.

No one was there. It was completely quiet people wise but you can hear the music still from a cracked window.

YOUR POV

I was gonna get a water until this girl came up to me.

"Y-you t-toOk mMy boyfriend from me you bitch." She said while holding my wrist.

"Excuse me who are you?" I ask. This was a complete stranger.

"Such a slut sleeping with him." With who? Before I spoke she slapped me. I gasped as I put a hand over the now pink flesh.

"I-I d-"Another girl slapped me. Where do they even come from?

"You slept with my friends man huh. You slut." She said with a bitter tone. She was drunk.

"I- said,"

"Haha but he played you. Like some ungly bitch like you would be loved." Her harsh words cut mine. Calling me horrible things. I don't know what happened but I knew I was gonna cry.

I tried really hard not to. I just wanted to get away. Away from everyone. The noise all faded out. Quietness. This girl was still yelling at me but I can't hear anything besides my own heart beat.

So I did what's best.

I ran