Encounter #26

THIRD PERSON's POV

"Check mate"

The girl named Carmen said as he moves the Bishop on the white box horizontally where the King of black sides' standing. And if the king moves back and fort, or side to side. Her Queen guarded the King perfectly at any side as well.

The guy named Louie Jay got frustrated and force his arms to invert the table where the chess board had placed as he was loss the game.

"So where's the deal?" Carmen asked. Louie Jay laugh and get a sip on his cigarette and blowed it to Carmen's face. He lend his hand to his left and another guy standing beside him lend him the suitcase.

Carmen stood up, she fixed her dress and confidently lend her arms to recieved the suitcase.

Louie opened the suitcase while Carmen overwhelmed a lot and a tears of joy flows under her eyes as she saw millions of money.

"Oopss.." the guy answered and smiled towards Carmen. "Why?" Carmen replied cluelessly.

"We're not yet done." Louie answered. He stood up and slapped Carmen's face using the suitcase that made up Carmen collapsed on the floor and a blood scattered along her face's skin and mouth.

"You just ate the bait for fish. And now you're cathed by a fishermen." Nakayukong bulong ng lalaki sa mukhan ni Carmen habang ang dalaga ay natutulog sa sahig na puno ang dugo sa kanyang mukha dahil sa napakalakas na sampal na kanyang natamo.

Hindi akalain ni Carmen na tinulungan niya si Louie Jay na makuha si Steph pero sa huli siya rin ay nadamay. Ginawa lang pala siyang pain (bait) para makuha si Steph.

Louie Jay is Carmen's ex-boyfriend. Thier relationship lasted for 6 fucking years secretly, but when her mom noticed that she had a relationship with Louie, ay agaran nitong pinutol ang kanilang kumonikasyon sapagkat si Louie ay isang mamatay tao at hindi iyon alam ni Carmen sapagkat iyon ang intensyon ng kanyang ina kug bakit niya pinutol ang relasyon ng kanyang anak sa lalaki.

In fact, Carmen tend to suicide as she broke up with Louie. She likes Louie a lot. He's handsome. But she didn't even know who's Louie as a whole. She was filled with bitterness and pride, felt guilty and depressed for so long after thier break ups. She couldn't believe that one day she meets Louie accidentally in same school, and taking up the same course.

They barely meet each other at school.

Untill they come up such plan to kidnap Steph, and eventually, Carmen would've break up to Ricci and get the fortunes and treasures of Rivero family after all, and lastly, Ricci will left alone. No Steph, and no Carmen besides him just Ricci alone.

When Carmen got engaged with Ricci, Louie then now find a ways to catch Carmen and bring her back. Pero dahil masyadong maraming nalalaman si Steph tungkol sa kanilang dalawa ay inunang kidnapin si Steph.

No'ng gabing inihatid ni Ricci si Carmen sa kanilang private condo unit ay napagplanuhan na nilang lahat kung ano ang gagawin. Everything was expected to happen. And everything was put into planning.

And now, the time has come. The final moment has finally come.

Ngunit ang lahat ng plano ay binago ng ihip ng hangin. Sapagkat ang babae ay natibog sa sariling patibong.

Carmen was hangged. Ibinigti at isinabit siya sa itaas ng abandonadong barko. Nakatali ang magkabilang braso at paa at punong-puno ng dugo ang kanyang damit at mukha.

Akala niya ay magiging masaya na siya, ngunit nagkamali ang kanyang hinala. She was robbed. She ate tha bait, and she was catch by Louie Jay.