Blackout

Lady

Shinhye's five star modern style suite allowed a great view over Busan but she didn't see any of it. Her shoulders were leaning against the floor-to-ceiling windows, the cold glass was cooling the hot skin. Yonghwa was towering over her. His strong hands were running up and down the sensitive part of her body that was exposed by the backless lace-trimmed evening gown. Then he suddenly wrapped one arm around her waist to pull her even closer as his lips hungrily crashed onto hers. It was a passionate kiss, one that made her lose her mind and she found herself slightly moaning in pleasure when his toung engaged into a wild tango with hers.

Three bottles of wine and a pillow fight had somehow worked its magic on them and while a very distant voice in Shinhye's head lamented that this wasn't a very logical idea, she couldn't deny that she had never felt this good lying in a man's arms since Yonghwa and she had decided not to pursuit a lover's relationship many years ago. It was like a déjà vu which came back to haunt her now, making her painfully regret her former decision and leaving her craving for him even more.

Now that she was close to scratching her thirties she had no clue how she could have denied herself these kind of feelings for such a long time. She didn't know how she ever gathered the strength to walk away from this part of Yonghwa back then. The rebel inside of her unrelentingly accused her of being a cowardly puppet of her own fear tonight.

Her hands were impatiently pulling on his shirt. It eventually landed somewhere near the couch, far away from them. His exposed torso showed off a picture perfect after army body, no photo shop whatsoever needed. Her fingers were following the refined lines of his steely muscles, causing his mouth to escape a deep yet highly alluring groan.

Who cared about old dramas like Descendants of the Sun, if you could enjoy reality with a famous super sexy rock star like this? Well she certainly didn't.

Yonghwa was caressing her neckline now, breathing soft kisses onto her collarbone as his fingers skilfully opened all the right buttons to remove the fancy dress from her heated body. When the dress eventually slid to the ground his hands were following until he reached her thighs.

He picked her up in one swift move and Shinhye folded her arms around his neck. Their faces were only inches apart as she looked deeply into his captivating eyes which stared back at her full of longing and affection. Her heart skipped a beat, completely erasing every voice or doubt regarding what was about to happen now from her consciousness.

This just couldn't be wrong. After all, it felt so right.

*****

Shinhye's alarm went off at six in the morning and she subconsciously fumbled for her phone to silence the unwelcome sound which was ringing like a siren in her ears. It was as if a train had run her deadly tired body over. Her head was stinging and she somehow felt as if she had completed an Ironman competition last night. How could she be this exhausted after sleeping?

She went to stretch her body when she suddenly realized that her comfortable position was stabilized by a strong pair of arms which was tightly wrapped around her chest. It was unnecessary to mention that she almost screamed in shock. Her whole body immediately froze as she frantically tried to recall what had happened last night.

Shinhye's evening had started at a movie premiere. Then she went to surprise Yonghwa after not being able to see him for, well, pretty much two years. They somehow ended up at her suite, chitchatting about anything and everything that had happened to them while they were apart. Soon afterwards they ordered a midnight snack and drinks to toast to their long awaited reunion. While enjoying their late night snack together they brought each other up to date, exchanged newly gained worldly wisdoms and bickered like they always used to. Up until there so far so good.