Round And Round We Go

For you

They had gotten rid of all their clothing. Yonghwa's hands were wandering down on Shinhye's mesmerizing body, slowly caressing her inner tights. It was as if her flesh was burning like the wild flames of a huge bonfire.

His warm lips were breathing featherlike kisses on the peaks of her breasts. Her whole body was jittery. Shinhye must have thought that this feeling couldn't be exceeded when his fingers unexpectedly found her most sensitive spot and gently continued to massage it. She moaned in pleasure, winding herself under his strong frame.

"Please" She begged, her voice trembling. His head was moving downwards but she couldn't take it any longer. She was dripping wet already. A little more of his physical affection and she feared she would completely lose her senses. With all of her remaining strength she pulled him closer towards her.

"Please don't make me wait any longer." She eventually asked him between two very passionate kisses.

How was he supposed to resist her if she asked him like this?

"Are you sure about this?" He somehow managed to question her for one last time as he smoothly pushed a silky dark strand of hair behind her right ear. His hand ended up resting on her cheek as he stroked her soft facial skin.

"More than ever." She told him earnestly.

It seemed like the truth. The alcohol had just helped to actually be honest with each other tonight.

*****

Yonghwa's dreams had turned into nothing less than torture. The fact that there seemed to be no end to the curse of his dreams seemed to be even worse.

He knew he couldn't keep hiding forever. But he felt so very ashamed of himself that he didn't dare to face Shinhye just yet. It was a good thing she didn't exactly know how much of a jerk he really was for dreaming these kinds of naughty dreams of her. At the same time he wondered if it was even possible for him to become more of a fail as her best friend that he already was. He highly doubted it.

Although he didn't want to admit it, he knew he was falling for Shinhye again. He had somehow, within one drunken night, lost control over his best protected as well as deepest and darkest secret: the fact that he had never really stopped loving her, even after their break up long ago.

The magnetic pull he sensed towards her was like gravity, no chance of escape. - Not that he ever wanted to be apart from her, which seemed to be part of the spell. However, Shinhye wasn't ready for the truth yet, he knew it very well. They had talked about their life plans and he accepted it. Still, it had taken up almost all of his strength over the years to lock away his true heart – a strength which appeared to be slowly fading now.

He had to regain his senses if he wanted to keep the balance within their current relationship. He had to supress whatever was happening with him right now. If they were really meant to be, he had to stick to the original plan. He had to wait for his destiny. He couldn't let some strange dreams get the best of him.

More than anything he couldn't risk Shinhye finding out about what was going on. He was supposed to be her best friend. How could he ever properly explain a situation that was as absurd as what was happening to him right now?

As much as he wanted to see her, he felt beyond paranoid. Yonghwa was, more than anything, afraid that his best friend and secret love crush would simply be able to guess the truth just by laying eyes on him.