Lala-Land

FXXK IT

Her legs were tightly wrapped around his waist. Her arms were crossed behind his neck as she leaned down to kiss him ardently. As he was almost blindly carrying her through the room she felt as light as a feather to him.

They somehow reached a welcoming queen-size bed and he carefully placed her on the soft cushions, tightly holding onto her until the very end.

God, it just felt so good to have her silky skin brush against his own. Whenever she touched him with her filigree hands a tingling sensation rocked through his whole body. He just couldn't get enough of the sweetness of her mouth.

Her shiny dark hair was draped like a fan around her angelic face. People didn't entitle her as "angel" or "goddess" for no reason, he thought. But they mostly knew her from news covers or movies. The real Park Shinhye was even more stunning – almost too perfect to handle.

When Shinhye's dress first dropped to the floor he honestly feared a heart attack. She was wearing a shockingly sexy lacy lingerie set and he believed he would never be able to ever forget the unbelievably stimulating view right in front of his eyes. Now lying down on the bed she was even sexier and he really had to swallow hard in order to stay sane.

Her sparkling chocolate eyes were half closed when his warm hands gently started to caress her naked, slim belly. His touch obviously send shivers down her spine. He could see how goose bumps conquered her whole body. She moaned softly, pulling him closer to her.

He felt her hands running over his muscular shoulders as the both of them engaged into another passionate kissing session. Then, when he least expected it, she somehow managed to push him over and roll on top of him.

"Gotcha" She said, a teasing smile playing around her alluring mouth. But he could only grin at her remark.

"I think you believed in your victory too early, Jagi." He answered in a husky voice just when his hands used their chance to sneakily undo the bra fastener.

He quickly pushed his torso up, leaving her sitting on his aroused lap. A surprised sound escaped her reddened lips when she felt his masculinity pushed against herself.

"You are far too beautiful to handle." He murmured as he gently wrapped his hands around her face to kiss her again before she could object to his remark.

VVRRRWWW. VVRRRWWW. VVRRRWWW.

The annoying sound coming from his mobile phone was getting louder by the second. Why was his alarm going off at a time like this?

Yonghwa shot up in complete disorientation. He was hectically looking around himself to find out where the irritating noise was coming from.

He was sitting on the couch of his apartment in Seoul with an open laptop right next to him. Although it was sometime in January he felt like he took a short trip to Sahara desert.

Why was it so freaking hot in here?! Oh right, because he kept on dreaming a certain dream without ever seeing the end of it. What a torture!

He eventually rolled over and found the phone vibrating on the floor, next to some pillows he had kicked off of his improvised bed during his unplanned sleep.

As soon as he picked up his manager lamented on the other end of the line.

"Yonghwa-yah, why aren't you here yet? We have the meeting with CEO Han in half an hour. We need to set our game plan for the album straight before getting into the shark's cage."