Surreal

Untitled, 2014

Shinhye moaned as Yonghwa's masculinity brushed against her warm and wetted womanhood. Whenever he touched her aroused body an electrifying sensation ran down his spine. She was looking at him through half opened eyes, silently begging him for more.

If there had ever been a time to stop what was happening between them, the moment had long passed. Taking in the highly alluring view in front of him he realized that there was not even the slightest chance of turning back now. Right now he couldn't do anything else but jump of the cliff he had long tried to avoid with her.

"Saranghae." He said, meaning it with every inch of his body as he carefully pushed forward.

Her grip on him became stronger and although her fingernails were leaving marks on his skin, the burning feeling only drove his senses further away.

Their bodies perfectly melted together when they slowly started to move against each other again. His left hand was absentmindedly caressing one of Shinhye's beautifully breasts. She moaned again into their kisses when his fingertips softly stroked her nipple.

Every sound that escaped her alluring, swollen lips weakened his self-control as they picked up their tempo. It was as if his body was caught in between blazing flames, screaming for release from the bittersweet pain.

He could feel Shinhye coming under him, as she brought her hip even closer towards him. When her muscles suddenly tightened it was as if the greatest firework of the night exploded right within his body, causing him to groan loudly.

They remained as they were for a few minutes longer, not being able to move after the magic that had just happened between them.

Eventually he brushed a loose strand of hair behind her ear as he looked at her fondly.

"You have no idea how much I've missed you." He whispered, causing her to smile brightly.

"Nado." She simply replied, making him the happiest man on earth.

How much he wished that this moment could last forever.

*****

The loud sound of the Van's horn was resonating in Yonghwa's eardrums. His heart was about to jump out of his chest in fear while his eyes were fixated on Shinhye who had suddenly stopped in the middle of the road like a deer caught by the headlights of a car.

Without a second thought he pushed himself to move even faster. He just had to get to her on time, he didn't care about anything else anymore.

When Yonghwa reached Shinhye, there was no time to pull her back towards the sidewalk. Instead he caught her stiffened body, throwing the both of them into a forward roll, away from the impending danger of the Van, hoping that the vehicles on the next line would be able to stop on time.

He heard the screaming car breaks and people shouting like crazy.

Yonghwa held Shinhye close, trying to minimize the impact of the fall as much as possible as their bodies overturned a few times before finally coming to a halt on the paved road.

It took him a few seconds to regain his sense of orientation before he eventually tried to push up his aching upper body in order to check on Shinhye.

She was still laying in his arms, but she wasn't moving at all.

Panic creeped up his entrails.

Something is wrong!