Love and Tension

Sexuality

"Jagiyah, would you please dry my hair for me?" Shinhye asked innocently.

She had just walked out of the bathroom, wearing nothing but a small white towel to hide the most private parts of her body. Her long wet hair was framing her beautiful face as well as a hint of her lavish chest. Her cheeks were slightly flushed. Yonghwa didn't know whether it was caused by the shower she had just taken or by the shyness she felt in front of him. In any case it was an enchanting view.

"The hair drier is broken." Shinhye explained. "Could you dry my hair for me with this?" She repeated her question and held up another white towel with her hand.

"S-sure." Yonghwa answered, trying not to stare at her but it was honestly an impossible task. He was doing his best to keep his calm while he made space for her to sit down next to him on the couch.

They were so awfully close. Suddenly he regretted that he was still not wearing a shirt. He could almost feel her soft skin touch his bare chest. He started to dry her hair with the towel in his hands, carefully trying not to touch her shoulders too much. He was worried that he would not be able to handle anymore skin ship. He was already having a hard time just breathing evenly.

Shinhye's fresh shower scent was clouding Yonghwa's whole mind. It really didn't help that he could see a small part of her chest exposed by the white towel that covered her body from where he was sitting. He closed his eyes but it was all in vain. The image was already imprinted like a tattoo onto his brain.

"Are you okay?" Shinhye asked, giving him a side look. "You look kinda strained."

Was she playing with him on purpose? He wondered if she was mocking him. It was hard to tell though. After all, she was an award-winning actress.

"Not really. Everything is fine." He quickly answered and tried to get a grip. He used to be part of the Special Forces, a member of the famous Phoenix Unit. But where was all of his willpower now?

He couldn't let Shinhye win over him like that. No, he needed to focus and turn this situation around.

Yonghwa gathered all of his mental strength and acting experience and pretended not to be tempted by Shinhye. Sometimes to attack was the best defence. In a moment of braveness he decided to take the lead again, touching her bare shoulders every now and then as if by accident while in his head singing the national anthem in order to distract himself from the enchanting feeling their skinship was bringing to his body.

His warm hands caused a tingling sensation to run down Shinhye's spine. It seemed as if Yonghwa had moved closer because now she could feel his breath tickling her ear.

Goosebumps started to appear on Shinhye's delicate skin and Yonghwa silently congratulated himself as it gave him another opening.

"Jagiyah..." He said while deliberately coming as close to her ear as he possibly could without directly touching her. "Are you cold?"

He didn't even wait for Shinhye to deny anything. Instead he placed the towel beside him and used his hands to gently rub her shoulders as if to warm her. He could feel Shinhye tense in surprise.

"Yah, don't forget to breathe." He said half-teasingly when he noticed his effect on her with a sense of satisfaction.

However, Shinhye immediately taught him not to be too sure of himself too soon.