Correction

Grace POV

Dani stands behind me while I was fighting with the terminator. Luckily it's not Rev-9 so it can be kill but that lucky moment didn't last. Here comes  another one.

"Grace! Another one!"

"Shit..! Give me the gun!"

"Which one?!"

"Any gun!"

She opens her bag pack and looking for a gun. There are just 5 types of gun and 3 bombs, all she needs to do is picking up one gun.

"Dani.... Any moment now..."

"I got it..!"

I throw the 1st one about a miles away and the other one takes that advantage to attack me from the side and it falls on top of me. Dani sees the robot that I've thrown earlier comes back running to attack me again. Being her clever self, she of course jumping in as a bait. She starts running when that thing is running towards her and drop the gun near me. I kick this one hard, grabs the gun and shoot it.

"Dani drop the bag! You're running with 3 bombs in it...!" She's not stopping. I runs to another sides to past them. When she's near, I grab her left hand and hold her still behind my back while my right hands rapidly fire at it. I didn't let go of her hands until we are safe. We stands there fo 30 seconds to make sure it really dead. It's dead.

I let go of her hand and we continue walking for 6 minutes and find an old house.

"Who built a house in the middle of the woods... Or maybe that's an alien house. Or worse, it's belongs to that things you've killed... Can we stay here tonight? My legs hurts, we've been running all day long... Are you not talking to me? Oh, you gives me a silent treatment now? Fine..." I just stay silent and she's following behind.

I check the surrounding, no sign of any traps. No cables, no wires, no ropes. I gives her hand sign to tell her to stay put while I go check inside that house. It's not that old but it is abandoned. Everything seems to be fine and safe. I hope.

"It's safe for tonight." I put down the bag.

"She speaks."

"Look, Dani... You need to understand something. You should never do any stupid things like that again. You should NEVER PUT YOURSELF in danger! When are you gonna get it?!"

"Oh I'm sorry, I was just TRYING TO SAVE YOUR LIFE! If those two metal kills you, then I'll be all alone in this God knows where...! I maybe smaller than you, but I can't just stood there watching you die!"

Now she's sulking. Damn this girl. I gives in. "You know what, you're right. Thank you for pulled one of that thing attention earlier. Couldn't have done it without you."

"Really...?" She is now standing close right in front of me. Her eyes lit up and glowing from the moonlight that shining through the window.

"I will kick your ass if you do anything stupid again..." I try to avoid the awkwardness or tension between us.

"Correction...: You'll fuck me if I do anything stupid again... and I, planning to do that stupid thing now..."

She travels her index finger from my tight, up to my bicep and I just stood there, looking down to her eyes, trying to process about what is happening or about to happen. Her other hand travel up from my back up to my hair and pull my heads down.

"Close all the windows and lock the door. Make sure no one hear us." Her whispers to my right ear sends me a goosebumps and you know what happen next.

...The End..