Diary #3

Hi diary!  You know what I am very thankful to Jannah and Redelyn because they help me in my school projects.  Red offered me to print in school papers especially if its very urgent while Jannah is the one who help me to get allowance everyday like I am will wash her aunt and mother's plate so that I could get allowance everyday.  I thanked God that He gave me these kind of people who always supported and encouraged me to move forward.  They are the one who made me feel special.  Everytime I see them I felt bless.  Even though I am a sinner God provided me with good people.  When I saw them in their lobby I was teary eyed because deep inside even though they are both busy they have time for me. 

When my mother got hospitalized Jannah and Redelyn comforted me.  Giving me a hug so tight.  I promised to them that I will survive. I will be a successful someday.  I will show to them that they don't regret helping me. 

When my life was covered with darkness my friends will there for me,  supporting me. 

But realization hits me that not all your friends will be there for you in times of sufferings.  When everything's fucked up no friends showed.  I'm not worth it.  I'm just stranger to them. 

Diary, I wanted to disappear but how?  Is there a magic like that?  I wanted to teleport and went to another world.