6 Weeks !!

—2 weeks later—

And another 2 weeks that Yuna and Jungkook were apart.

"Good show guys" the sound girl spoke , already attending to Jins mic "Make It Right is a beautiful song"

"Yeah. It was wrote by all of us this one" Jungkook spoke , removing his jacket so the girl could attend to his mic next.

"You gonna tell her who it was for" Yoongi smirked "tell her it was for your fiancé"

"We all wrote it though Yoongs" Taehyung spoke.

"It was wrote for Miss Lee?" The girl questioned , continuing to attend to Jungkooks mic "that's so lovely" she smiled. Her crew cap shadowing over her glasses , showing only a pair of smiling lips "I bet she's missing you all terribly"

"Not as much as we miss her" Jimin sighed , looking at the tiny photo he kept of the two in his wallet.

"There was this one time. She got to stay with us for a full 2 weeks because we all had time off. We took a trip to Hawaii and it was amazing ..like a family holiday"

"Yah. Why do you have to bring up memories like that?" Hoseok whined "you trying to make us all depressed?!"

"Wow" the sound girl spoke "a full 2 weeks"

"It was perfect" Namjoon added "but time always just goes too quick when she's around. And 2 weeks isn't ever long enough"

"Why not ask your managers to sort a some time off with her. Maybe for longer ?"

"We can't. Yuna told us she's gonna be too tied up these next 6 weeks"
Jungkook coldly spoke , stepping back from the girl before turning to walk away.

"Ah yeah she is busy isn't she" the girl spoke , removing her hat and fake glasses "but that's because I'm busy with you guys" she smiled , watching as all the guys eyes widened.

"YUNA!" Jimin blurted , making Jungkook freeze for a few seconds. Slowly turning around.

"Hola losers" she smiled , laughing at how shocked they all looked. Jungkook instantly ran up to her , lifting her feet from the ground as he spun with her. His face hurried against her stomach "You're here !" He smiled "you're really here!"

"What brings you here fuck face?" Taehyung laughed , jumping onto Jungkooks back so he could ruffle Yunas hair.

"I'm off with you guys"
She smiled , her eyes squinting shut from Taehyungs hair ruffling "yah my pony tail!"

"HAND HER HERE RIGHT NOW!" Jin yelled , snatching Yuna from Jungkook before he danced around with her "this is amazing !"

"Jin you're surprisingly stronger then Jungkook" she spoke , struggling to breathe. Safely putting her down Jin smiled , grabbing hold of her face and kissing her head "my child is home !"