Could It Be The Breakfast ?

After an amazing breakfast cooked by mother Jin , others were all just hanging out together in the living room, enjoying each others company.

Jungkook was asleep on Yunas shoulder making the cutest little noises.
How can he look so cute and vulnerable right now ..when just an hour ago he was wanting me to give him head ..

"Guys I'm bored" Jimin whined "can we go out for a walk ??"

"Beach ??" Yoongi questioned.

"Yeah-."

"Don't you guys need to go to BigHit for rehearsals ??" Yuna questioned

"Shit yeah it's the MMA's !!" Hoseok gasped covering his mouth dramatically.

"Alright soap star"

"Shouldn't we get ready then ?" Yoongi spoke. For a few seconds all the guys were clueless , not moving until Yuna clapped her hands and told them to move their arses.

"Jungkookie" she softly spoke whilst stroking his head.

Nothing.

"Babyyy"

Nothing.

"Yah!" she shrugged her shoulder making the boys head shoot up.

"Huhwhat?"

"You gotta get dressed you have rehearsals"

"..just 5 more minutes" he groaned , about to lay back down when Yuna moved her shoulder out of the way "no get the hell up sleeping beauty"

"But ..to wake sleeping beauty you need to kiss her"

"Fine" she leaned over and grabbed hold of his face , crashing her lips onto his and making a "mhwah" sound.
"Now will you get up and get dressed ?"

Jungkook did a fake stretch and yawn , reaching his arms out before he grabbed hold of Yuna and pulled her on top of him. "Yah get off me you idiot-."

"Be my teddy bear and let me cuddle you!"

"You have to get ready-."

"Show me attention!"

"Yah you two!" Jin snapped at the couple. Both of them turned to the eldest stood in the hall. "Stop fucking around and get ready"

"I wish we were fucking-."

"Yah Jungkook!"

"Yuna you too ! Get ready you're coming down with us"

"Sorry mother"

"If your mother has sass then call me mother Lee"

——3 hours later——

"I can't believe fans were crowding outside of BigHit !!"

"Well..Blinks you mean" Yoongi corrected Jungkook "they were all there for Yuna"

"Don't hate me cause you ain't me"

"Hey baby look" Jungkook pulled her close to him , showing her the picture on his phone he took