BigHit

—Late afternoon—

"How come you all have to go ?" Yuna pouted , watching as the guys all grabbed their backpacks and water bottles.

"Mr Bang wants us to collect all our stuff from the old Bighit building" Namjoon spoke "so that we can move it all into the new one"

"How long will you all be ?"

"A dew hours" Jungkook spoke , ruffling Yunas hair as he walked passed her on the couch. "We have to do some training for our show case in a few days. But we won't be back too late""

"Can't I come with you ?"

"You would just be sat there bored" Jin spoke "Just stay here and relax for the day sunshine"

"Guys the cars are here" Yoongi spoke , yanking Hoseok out of the front door "see you later Yundog"

She pouted , watching as the others made their way out as well.

"I'll see you tonight yeah?" Jungkook spoke , walking to the front door with Yuna.

"Yeah ok"

He was about to leave when he saw her saddened face "hey ..what's the frown for?"

"I'm just sad I guess.."

"Babe we will only be gone for the day"

"I know. It's more of the fact that my vacation with you all is coming to an end, which means soon I'll be away from you again"

"I wouldn't worry about that" he smirked , pulling her close by the hands "because this time next month we will be married"

"And I'll only have 2 years left of my contract"

"And then it's just you and me" he smiled.

"Well..you, me ..and the guys"

"Yeah unfortunately we can't get rid of them"

She smiled , feeling his forehead rest against hers. His bunny smile showing "I just can't wait to make you my wife"

"Stop talking like that"

"Why?"

"Because it's making it harder for me to let you walk out that door"

He chuckled , lifting away from her before fixing his backpack on his shoulder "I'll see you tonight then"

She nodded.

"Why not have the girls round today ? Order some food"

"Yeah maybe"

"Just don't miss me too much" he winked , ruffling her hair.

She squinted before pushing his hand away "I'll try not too"

He leaned over and kissed her forehead again , letting his lips remain for a few seconds until he heard a car horn beep.
"Jungkook come on we gotta go"

"Go on" Yuna nodded , stuffing her hands in her pyjama pockets "before they come in and drag you out"

He smiled , kissing her forehead one last time "bye"

She waved him off down the drive. Watching as the car drove off and she was now alone. Sighing she fell back onto the couch , now suddenly bored out of her mind.

Me: Hey chicas . I'm suddenly free for the day , fancy coming round ?

Lisa: Pyjama day ??

Me: 😉😉

Jisoo: Hell yeah ! This dorm has been way too quiet without you