Fire

Silence.

Nothing but silence.

She couldn't hear a thing. Not even the voices of her friends calling her name , begging her to slow down so that they could catch up.

"Yuna wait-."
They all froze behind her once they saw what she had stopped to look at.

Flames pouring out of windows , leaking out thick black smoke that filled the night sky with a cast of orange and red glows. Hundreds of big hit staff were being evacuated from the building by firemen , being taken to paramedics and strangers who volunteered to help assist.

Setting off again Yuna ran to the crowd that stood and watched the horrifying tragedy before them. She pushed passed in a panicked state , her eyes darting everywhere to try and spot at least one of her guys.
Show your selves please please I beg just one of you show your selves

"Yuna!" Lisa yelled "just try and slow down-."

"Taehyung!" She yelled , spotting her best friend leaning against an ambulance. The guys stood with him :)

Her feet picked up their pace again , racing over to them until her body clashed with Taehyungs in a tight hug.

"Yuna-."

"Are you ok ?? Is everyone ok?" She blurted , checking every one of the guys worriedly. Their faces were marked with smoke along with their clothes ..but they were ok :)

"We are Fine Yuna-."

"Thankgod" she cut Jimin short with tight hug. He smiled , burying his face into her shoulder as he rubbed her back.

For a minute she was relieved and happy , until she felt the sharp pain strike her heart at the realization and question being ..

Where was Jungkook ?

She released from the hug , now seeing that Jimins smile had dropped completely, his eyes looking ready to fill with tears.

Her breath shuddered as she looked down "..where's Jungkook ?"
Tell me he's here. Tell me I'm just being blind and that he's right here in front of me. Or next to me. Or behind me. Just tell me he's here

The girls exchanged glances with one another, already reading the guys faces well enough to know that Jungkook was still in that building.

"Jin" Yuna spoke , her face serious as she turned to the oldest member for an answer. He pressed his lips shut as he held back tears , his head dropping low.
"He-He went to grab something from the dance studio ..but he never came back"

Taehyung placed a hand on Yunas shoulder "..they are doing all they can- YUNA DONT!!" He yelled out to her , watching as his best friend ran towards the BigHit building that still bursted with flames.

The guys went to chase her , but were held back by paramedics , forcing them to watch her slip further away. Their desperate screams fading into the background. The girls took action and ran after her , hoping that the firemen would grab hold of her and stop her from entering that building.

But they didn't see her. And instead held the girls back , torturing them as they witnessed their friend run into her own death. Jennie reached over the firemen's shoulder , a blood curdling scream leaving her mouth as she begged them to let her go.

"J-Jungkook !" Yuna called out , her face being hit with smoke which instantly caused her to cough and gag. A horrible itching feeling inside her throat..but she had no intentions of turning back.

She continued to walk forward , her forearm shielding her face from the intense heat and fluttering flaked pieces of wall and furniture.

Despite the struggle to see , she remembered the building like the back of her hand. Allowing her to find a stair case which lead to the dance rooms upstairs.
"Jungkook!!" She called again , hoping to hear a reply so she would know which room to check first. Trying to save her more time and find him quicker.