I'm . . .

—Next Morning —

"Yuna ??" Jimin questioned as he moved out of the way for the girl running in his direction , her body speeding past him as she bolted for the bathroom. Her hand covering her mouth as she made gagging sounds.

Jungkook turned around on the sofa , looking at Jimin worriedly. "That's the second time today now"

"Should we call a doctor ?" Jimin asked.

"She said it's just the food from yesterday. But Yoongi and you feel fine now right ?"

The boy nodded in response , continuing to brush his teeth. It was worrying whenever Yuna got sick , simply because her body wasn't the best at fighting off illnesses due to her weak immense system.

"I'll drive her down later today" Jungkook spoke "maybe they can give her some tablets for a stomach bug"

"Kooks you can't we have rehearsals again remember"

The youngest shook his head in protest before getting up "I'm not leaving her when she's like this hyung"

"Don't then. Call the girls and tell them to come round"

"I would rather be the one to stay with her though-."

"Kooks I'm sorry but work has to come first this time. Especially with the MMA's tonight-."

The bathroom door opened as a flushing toilet sound was heard , Yuna slowly stepping out and earning both the boys attention "I'm getting really sick of throwing up now" she spoke before opening the fridge to grab some juice "I just wanna go to the doctors"

"I'll take you"

"Kooks we can't I just said-."

"Jimin go brush your teeth already" Jungkook waved the boy off before standing near Yuna "I'll take you today"

She shook her head before shutting the fridge "Jimins right you have work today. Don't worry I'll have a hire car take me"

"See" Jimin smirked before heading into the bathroom , earning an eye roll from Jungkook before he pouted at Yuna. His fingers found themselves messing with the hem of her large night shirt. Yuna lifted his chin so he could see her smile "baby I'm fine. Its just a stomach bug , nothing some tablets won't fix"

"And if it's not a stomach bug"

"Then they will give me some other drug to sort it"

He lightly smiled at her positivity before leaning forward and resting his head on hers , his nose brushing with hers as he enjoyed her scent. Vanilla :) She hadn't even showered and had just spewed up yet she smelt so yummy ;)

I don't wanna leave her :( but again work is work and sometimes it needs to be my priority

—Night —11:08pm—

"Yah Kooks slow down !!" Yoongi yelled as he was pushed aside by the youngest as he raced for the dorm door. All day Jungkook was texting Yuna , checking on her to make sure she was ok and to see how the doctors went. She replied eventually and said everything was ok for her ...it just depended on how he would take it.

Of course this worried him. What did she mean ??! Was she sick again ?? She never took things seriously when it came to her health , so ok for her could mean VERYVERYBAD for Jungkook. He bursted through the front door and straight for the bedroom , immediately tripping over some shoes on the floor. Yuna sat up on the bed concerned , watching as Jungkook jumped back up and gave a thumbs up "I'm ok" he blurted , his chest raising up and down.