Wedding Day prt 2

"You nervous ?"

"N-no . . .why ?"

Taehyung gave Yunas hand a little squeeze "because your hand is shaking"

"Ok .. I am a little nervous"

"I've got you for now" He smiled before he leaned over and kissed her cheek. She smiled and looked down , seeing how her feet were completely hidden by the dress. Now everything was suddenly real and happening so fast. Nervous butterflies filled her tummy , knowing that she will leave this room as a Mrs Jeon.

Of course she was exited , and wanted nothing more then to marry Jungkook. But she couldn't help but feel the wedding day nerves. Sure she had performed in front of crowds of thousands , even millions . . . . . But this crowd was different. The majority of the guests were Jungkooks family , seeing as Yuna didn't have much on her side.

"Unnieee!!"

"Hello Mini" Yuna smiled at the little girl , seeing younger sister Mina spring up next to her "unnie you look like a princess!"

"Thankyou Mina"

Taehyung smiled at the two girls and instantly made them go all giddy and shy "Unnie your friend is so handsome!!"

"Are you sure we are on about the same person-."

"Oi What are you talking about ?" Taehyung snapped whilst poking Yunas side , making her giggle before she faced the front again.

The little girls mother attended to them both , making sure there baskets were full of the paper butterflies ready to drop onto the floor and lead a trail for Yuna to walk down :)

"Ok people" Jennie smiled , taking off her headset and passing it to a random worker before she dusted down her dress.
"Lets do this thing. Chanri you walk down the minute the music starts playing ok ? ....Chanri are you listening ??"

"Yesss" she groaned "Music plays. I walk. Boom"

After a few more minutes the sound of the chosen music was played , Yunas heart instantly beating as she filled with emotions. This song is so beautiful :) :) ╹◡╹)♡

Wedding song :):):):):)

One by one the bridesmaids made their way down the aisle whilst Yuna and Taehyung waited around the corner. Mina and Mini being the last ones to enter out.

"Tae your shaking" Yuna softly spoke , feeling how the boys arm was slightly wobbling as it linked onto hers.

"That's because I'm nervous"

"You're nervous ? Why ?"

"Because ..I'm giving away my best friend to someone else ..meaning they will be responsible for keeping you safe from now on ..and not me"

Yuna smiled at her friend , seeing his eyes slightly well up with tears. She leaned over and kissed his cheek , watching his lips curve into a smile as he looked down.

*flashback to 17 years ago*

"Make a wish then smelly"

Rolling her eyes Yuna blew out the candle of the small cupcake held in Taehyungs hand , the two of them giggling on her bed.

"What did you wish for then?"

"I can't say otherwise it won't come true"

"You can tell the person who bought you the cake though. That part isn't against the rules"