Always and Forever

—3 months later —

After the devastating news about Mr Lee passing the wedding was rescheduled, simply to allow Yuma and her family the time they needed to recover from the heartbreak.

"What time will she be back ?"

"In 10 minutes" Jungkook spoke "Chanri is driving her back , they went to set flowers on the grave"

"Ah" Yoongi nodded "well , let me know when shes here. I'm gonna head down to BigHit to do some demo work"

"I'll drive you down. I wanna head to the shops to buy Yuma something anyway"

"Let me guess. Strawberry gummies?"

The boy nodded with a light smile. Just a little something to make her smile :)

The two friends headed out , Jungkook dropped Yoongi off before heading down to the shops.
*PING*

*PING*

He pulled into the car park carefully before checking his phone.

Beautiful🌸: hey

Beautiful🌸: I'm outside the dorm but I have no key. Can you let me in ?

Me: already !??  I'm just out at the minute but I'll be as quick as I can

Beautiful 🌸: Ok. No rush 💓

Hurrying up Jungkook got out of the car and ran into he shops , quickly searching for a packet of strawberry gummies. He was in there for about 10 minutes , not even realising that it had started pouring it down with rain outside.

"Thankyou" he bowed to the cashier , heading out the door and back towards his car. His body being pelted with raindrops.
Looks like a storm is coming

Wait ! YUNA !!

Knowing his girlfriend's number one fear were storms Jungkook put his foot down on the pedal , speeding out of the carpark and back to the dorm. The window was covered in water , the windshield wipers doing their best to make the view clearer for him.
Come on come traffic needs to stop being an arse !

After another 10 minutes he eventually made it back to the dorm , pulling up outside the front where he saw Yuna. Crouched under the porch roof hugging her self , her hair drenched from the rain that was blown at her.

He slammed his car door and ran over to her "Yuna!" He called , making her look up to see him a few meters away from her. "Baby I'm sorry. Traffic was terrible"

"I-it's ok" she shivered. Jungkooks facial expression showed sympathy as he pulled her into a close hug.

"Erm ..Jungkook..you mind opening the door ?"

"Oh shit yeah" he cursed , quickly unlocking the door and letting Yuna in first. "Why don't you have a coat with you ??"

"I left it in Chanris car" she spoke , her shoes leaving wet footprints behind her on the floor.

"Want me to run you a bath ? You look freezing baby"

She shook her head with a smile "I'm good..but I'll accept a hug"

Without hesitation Jungkook put his car keys down on the side , walking over and pulling Yuna close to him. His head leaning onto hers "are you ok ? How was visiting your dad ?"