part 7

❂ ❂ ❂

"aksel... alex... h-hi..." i gulped hard.

neither of them responded. shit. aksel was still standing there unsure of what to do except now, he was looking at alex who had taken a step in front of him, his fists clenched.

"hey guys," levi said, without a care in the world.

alex's stare was now focused only on levi. his stare was so intense it looked as if he were about to burn holes right through levi. i swear for a split second i saw steam come out of his ears - i was terrified. but what he did next wasn't at all what i expected. he unclenched his fists and calmly went to sit down on the armchair.
letting out a sigh, he finally spoke. "so, what are we gonna watch?"

"what? oh-um.. right... movie night. i-i dunno, whatever you guys wanna watch," i said, my breaths were still shaky.

alex turned around to look at aksel. "hey man, what the hell are you still standing there for? sit down."

"uh, yeah," he responded. he shuffled over to the couch and levi and i both scooched over to make room for him to sit.

"so... do you guys want me to order pizza?" i asked.

"fuck yeah," alex responded.

the two other boys nodded in agreement.

"alright, well... i'm just gonna go to the bathroom real quick first."

"okay, be back quick," levi said to me, planting a kiss on my cheek - completely oblivious to the whole situation.

i quickly shot up and awkwardly rushed upstairs to the bathroom, feeling all of their eyes watching me.

i got to the bathroom and shut the door quietly before heading over to the mirror and pushing the palms of my hands onto the rim of the sink. oh my fucking god, i thought.
my heart was pounding like a drum.
i turned on the tap and splashed the cool water against my face before looking at myself in the mirror, biting my bottom lip slightly.
i took deep breaths and closed my eyes to recollect myself. in... out... in... what the hell?
an eruption of laughter came booming from the living room. what's going on out there?
after patting my face dry, i opened the bathroom door and stood leaning back against the frame; listening to what was going on.

"NAH, FUCK YOU.. WE'RE WATCHING THE BEE MOVIE, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY - IT'S AN AMAZING MOVIE," one voice screamed.

"NO! THAT MOVIE IS SO OVERRATED YOU LITTLE FUCK," another yelled.

"alright, alright... we're watching the titanic, losers," the final voice said calmly.

there was a brief moment of silence followed by a couple of snickers. i exhaled shortly through my nose and smirked at the ground. idiots.

"what the hell..." someone said in response to the titanic suggestion.

i pushed myself off the door frame and rushed to the top of the stairs, raising my arms in the air.
"nuh uh, fuck you all - we're binge watching every single barbie movie," i grinned cheekily.

"now that... i can agree on," aksel leaned forward with his hands clutched; his eyebrows slightly raised and his head nodding up and down slowly in a suggestive expression.

i giggled as i hopped down the stairs still confused as to how the once awkward vibe had completely vanished in a second.

"you wanna watch barbie? that's disgusting," alex joked to aksel.

"woah, watch yourself buddy," aksel held his hand out in front of him in a floppy stop gesture. "i will summon all the 5 year old little girls to come at you if you're not careful"

"god, well that sounds illegal," i laughed as i sat myself down on the couch between aksel and levi.

levi snickered and put his arm around me, shifting himself closer. i tensed a bit and felt the other's eyes dart at me but once they looked away, i slowly relaxed. i still wasn't used to this whole thing with levi - i've only known him for a week but alas, here we are.
i think i do like him. actually, i think i really like him. do i?

❂ ❂ ❂

ahhh! so sorry that this part took so long and if it is a little anti-climactic for coming in so much later compared to the rest

around 2 days ago i noticed that we're currently #3 on aksually - that's crazy!!!!!
thank you all so so so much for the support :)

UPDATE UPDATE: SINCE I POSTED, NOW WE ARE #4 IN AKSUALLY AND #5 IN QUACKITYHQ
THIS IS WILD HAHAH