part 9

❂ ❂ ❂

"whatever man, i'm going to the bathroom. wait - where the fuck's levi? doesn't take that long to take a piss."'alex had progressively become more agitated.

aksel looked up the staircase then at me, questioning.

"it's fine. just... you can use the ensuite in my bedroom," i said.

he pushed himself out of the armchair and let out a groan before walking up the staircase lazily.

a few minutes passed by and levi had finally come down.

"hey, what took you so long?" i asked, reaching for his arm.

"oh, you know... washing my hands," he said, looking back up the staircase.

i tried to pull him softly towards the couch to sit down but he pulled back. "levi, are you okay?"

"you good, man?" aksel asked.

"yeah, i'm good but it's getting really late so i better head off," he responded before grabbing his things in a strange shuffle-y manner and opening the door. he looked at me and then back up the staircase once again before walking out of the house.

"oh! uh.. okay! well i'll see you-" the door shut. "-tomorrow..." i finished.

"jesus christ," aksel commented.

a few seconds later, alex came rushing down the stairs. he stopped right in front of me and aksel and pushed his hands into the side pockets of his jeans, fidgeting on the spot. he was glaring at the front door.

"hey, so i gotta head off now," he said, finally looking at us. "i wanted to do a late night stream, so.. i'll see you guys tomorrow." he grabbed his belongings and threw on his hoodie.

"but there's school tomorrow, man," aksel said.

"yeah, well you know me," he replied with a small scoff.

"alright well.. see you tomorrow i guess."

alex left without another word.

"well, tonight did not go how i imagined it to," aksel sighed, looking downwards. "at least you're still definitely gonna come to vidcon next month though, right?" he turned to look at me, waiting for my reply.

i felt bad for everything that had happened tonight. if anything, this night just made everything even worse. "yeah, of course," i managed to give a small smile.

—————

aksel left shortly after, leaving me home by myself. i cleaned up the living room for a bit and headed up to my bedroom. i plopped myself down onto my bed and stared up at the ceiling, my body somewhat sprawled across my bed sheets. i laid there thinking about everything that had happened that day and night - everything with levi and aksel and alex. god, i really am screwing up our friendship aren't i...

i decided it would be a good time to write a diary entry and so, that's what i headed to do. i forced myself off my bed and sluggishly walked over to my wardrobe to open it.
wait...
my stomach instantly felt like it plunged into a deep pit. like i had just gone on one of those rides at an amusement park where you just drop straight down.
where the FUCK is my diary.
i started to panic, scavenging through my room. i brought my hands up to my head and pulled at it out of frustration.
this can't be happening. please, no, no, no.

"alex..." i whispered. "I LET HIM IN MY FUCKING ROOM" i yelled, dropping to the floor. i felt every inch of my body fill up with anger. i hated him but i hated myself as well for letting it happen. i pulled out my phone and began to text levi. the heat was travelling quickly to my face and i felt like tears could start flowing any second. i didn't care that alex didn't want him to come. i was furious with him for going through my belongings.

you
hey, the guys are going to vidcon next month and invited me to go with them. do you wanna keep me company? i'll let you know the details once i find out. i told the other guys that the only way i'd come along is if you do too. xx

leave-eye
100% yes. anything for you

❂ ❂ ❂