Chapter 1

Life in the Castillo life wasn't too easy. There was always some drama, or something always happened there that made people upset.

German Castillo and Angie Carrara have been so close to each other after German's ex-girlfriend Jade left the house. They have been best friends, or maybe even more than best friends. Angie was his sister-in-law, but their relationship didn't start too easily. It was filled with drama, problems, lies, pain, but mostly with happiness. They were in love with each other, but yet none of them wanted to admit it.

German's daughter Violetta was a student in Studio On Beat and Angie was a singing teacher there which made things harder too something, but they didn't care. They loved each other and they could do anything for each other and there was no problem for months, until German's new business partner arrived one day to the house that changed everything.

The business partner was called Esmeralda and German layed an eye on her right away. She was a really pretty and smart woman, but that one thing that German didn't know was that Esmeralda way working for his ex and wanted all his money.

After they first met Angie and German were arguing all the time and they weren't so best of friends anymore and the similar thing happened to Pablo, Angie's real best friend too. He also began to avoid her because of his new girlfriend Jackie, but this is another story.

Once Angie moved out of the Castillo house because she couldn't stand the things that were happening, but German made her change her mind.

- We need you, Angie... Please, don't go... - German begged and Angie couldn't say no to him and in the end she stayed.

But after this Esmeralda was coming to the house much often than before. Angie tried to ignore her, but it was hard for her to see that German is more interested in his business partner than in her. She also felt like this new family friend hides something from them because since she appeared bad things happened to them: someone took all German's money, he got arrested and Violetta's mother's diary disappeared, but then all of a sudden it appeared again.

For Angie it was also weird that Esmeralda had some things in common with her dead sister which she could only know if she read her diary, but when she told this to German he didn't believe her and it made her even more sad and depressed.

----- TIME SKIP -----

3 months passed and Esmeralda became German's girlfriend and she moved to the Castillo house and lived with them and Angie hardly could stand seeing them kissing and hugging so she decided to move out of the house and this time she didn't change her mind for anything, or anyone.

Violetta was quite mad at her father because of this and blamed him for Angie moving out, but none of them know why was she moving out. She didn't want to tell anyone because she didn't want any more trouble, but she was still coming over to the house for her niece.

- Angie, why did you move out? - Violetta kept asking Angie this, but she always tried her best to avoid giving any answer, or lied.

- I just... felt like I need to... - Angie replied - But I'm always here for you, Vilu...

- I'm glad... - she smiled as she hugged her aunt very tightly.

But later Angie decided to move back for her niece and do her best to ignore the lovers in the house, even though it was hard because she was still in love with German, but he doesn't seem like to care about that.

More time passed and German and Esmeralda got engaged and from that moment weird things started to happen in the house. Weird and unexplained things that no one could explain, doesn't matter how much they wanted to.

Weird voices, things fell down from tables without anyone knocking them down and hard energies that changes everyone's mode instantly from good to bad, or from bad to good.

One evening Angie was making a tea to herself when German was in the kitchen too.

- Hi... - Angie said, not even looking at him.

- Hi... - he replied - Can't sleep?

- Yeah... I don't know why though... I feel like someone's here... Apart from us... I know this might sound stupid...

- No, no... - he cut her off - I feel the same...

Just then Esmeralda came too...

- Hey, my love - she smiled as she kissed German on the cheek - You weren't beside me and I was wondering where are you...

- Just come down to get a drink - he said - And I met Angie here...

- Hm, I see... - Esme hissed, looking coldly at Angie.

Esme knew that German had deep feeling for Angie in the past from Jade and her brother Matias who hired her and she wanted her to be as far away from German as possible.

And just as she appeared a glass from the counter in the other side of the kitchen which made both Angie, German and Esmeralda jump.

- What the hell was that?! - German gasped.

- The glass just fell off! - said Angie.

- But how? Every else's asleep and we weren't even near to that!

- Something's not right here....

Just then they heard a voice...

- .... Get out....

All of them grew quiet and after a few minutes the voice came again...

- .....Sister.....

Everyone gasped.

- Sister? - mumbled Angie.

- Who is this talking to? - questioned German, looking around - Hey, who are you talking to?!

- Is this a ghost?! - gasped Esme, looking truly scared.

- Be quiet both of you! - hissed Angie - Let's just go back to sleep... - she said then left the kitchen, but she was also upset about what they were hearing and when she arrived to her room she saw her note on the desk and there was something written on it.

- "Angeles...."

- What the hell? - she muttered to herself.

She felt weird at first, but surprisingly she wasn't scared, but curious. She was always skeptic about spirit things, but she felt like something's there in the house.