Chapter 11

German jumped up from the bench and turned around to see Angie standing behind him, smiling sweetly at him. He didn't know what to even say.. He just pulled her into his arms and hugged her tightly to himself.

- Woho! - Angie laughed - Easy Jeremias, easy...

German just now realized that he's still Jeremias and he wanted to make it up as soon as possible and tell Angie the truth even though she might hate him for it.

- Angie, I...

- Wait... Let me talk first - she cut him off - I decided to not to go to France...

- Why so? You said it would be something really big for you... that you shouldn't miss... That you could be famous if you go...

- That's true... But the love of my life lives here and I can't break his heart anymore...

- But Zak left the country...

- Who said it is Zak who I am talking about?

German looked at her confused, but she just smiled, touched his cheek softly and kissed him on the lips.

When they broke the kiss German was so shocked that he couldn't even speak, didn't matter how much he wanted to, but he didn't have to say anything...

- I love you, German...

- H-How did you...?

- How did I know? It was kinda obvious after seeing you so jealous of me and Zak being together...

German was still speechless in shock.

- How long...?

- For a while now... But I didn't want to tell you... And why? Because I wanted you to feel what I felt while Esmeralda was at the house you know...

Angie sighed deeply and looked at the ground.

- I felt hurt when you only believe the truth when Maria's spirit told you the truth... But you didn't believe me...

- I'm sorry... - German muttered - But since Esme left I realized how stupid I was to ignore you, but I didn't have chance to tell you about Jeremias and about my feelings because I thought you were with Zak...

Angie smiled cheekily this time while listening to what German was saying and when he finished she simply kissed him.

He was pretty shocked and didn't know what to do at all...

- Angie... I'm so sorry... Seriously... - German stuttered - I love you... I... I love you... Just...

- I love you too, German - she replied witha smile - I love you too and I'm not gonna leave... But I hope you don't think since you confessed this is all you need to do to get my trust back...

- Uh... No! I uh... I'll have your trust back... Don't worry about that! - he said cheerfully which made Angie smile immediately - Seeing your smile is something I'd do anything for...

Angie now blushed as German said that to her and it also made her smile.

- Now... Why don't we head home now? - Angie suggested.

- Okay... Sounds good - he nodded.

- But take off your Jeremias costume fully before we go, or Violetta will be mad at you as well! - Angie added.

- Uh... Yeah, right! - he nodded - But Angie...

- Yes?

- Do you really...

- Forgive you? Yeah, I think so...

German let out a huge sigh of relief when Angie added...

- But don't get too happy about that... I still don't trust you...

He just nodded and with that they headed home together.

Angie was pretty happy about this and so was German, but she didn't want to forgive German fully just yet.

He broke her heart way too many times to be forgiving easily.

She still wanted to see what'll he do to make her trust him again...

She wanted to see if he really cares...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Arriving back home Angie couldn't stop thinking about what happened and also about Maria.

Even after her death... She was still working on to help her, German and the family...

- Maria... You're indeed amazing... - Angie muttered to herself while she was staring up to the ceiling - No one would be this strong like you... Atleast not me... That's for sure...

Suddenly she had a warm feeling which made her smile.

She knew it was her sister's spirit, trying to make her feel better...

- I love you, Maria... I always did... And always will... Thanks to you I have this amazing family... But are you okay with me loving your husband? As German's still your husband after all...

Angie felt a little lost at the moment. She didn't know if what she's doing is right, or wrong, but again she felt the same warm feeling like what she felt earlier.

- I wish I could hear you now... - she sighed deeply - So I'd be able to hear what you want to say with this feeling you're giving me right now... I just hope you aren't mad at me...

She wouldn't... Would she?

- She wouldn't be mad - she suddenly heard German's voice coming from her room door - She loves you...

Angie looked over to him and smiled a bit as she even sat up in the bed.

- You think so? - she asked him while he sat down to the side of her bed.

- I know it... - he replied - I know it because she always told me how much she loves you and just wants to protect you from anything... I believe if she'd be alive... She'd still be all around you all the time, finding the way to make you happy and still protect you however she can...

Angie smiled then leaned her head on his shoulder.

- I guess you're right... - she sighed deeply.

He didn't say anything, he just kissed her head softly which surprised her at first, but then she snuggled closer to him.

- Do you want me to stay? - he asked.

- Well... Atleast for a little longer... - she replied, blushing slightly.

- I'll stay with you as long as you want me to - he said as he wrapped his arms firmly around her while they continued talking.