6

It has been one week since I have returned and I am on the verge of madness

It has been one week since I have returned and I am on the verge of madness. I tried to stay away but I am drawn to her like a moth to a flame. I know going closer will get me burned in the end but I couldn't stop myself even if I wanted.

Today, the wind was harsher than the last couple of days. It whips and howls through the woods. I stood behind a large tree about fifty yards away from them. I watched my mate train on the training field with her guy friend, Tommy. It was apparent that the idiot boy's fighting ability pales in comparison to Sage's but he continued to fight her.

Who wouldn't? Has anyone seen the muscles on her body when she throws down? The woman was a pure athlete with hints of curves that makes the beast inside of me howl with possession and domination. I want her. I want her so bad it has become a nuisance to be away from her. Resulting in me stalking my mate throughout this territory.

I have even figured out her schedule. She plays football almost every night with her co-ed team. In fact, the damn woman was the quarterback. She's rough all around but I found her so damn enticing.

My fist clenched when I saw him wrap his arms around her waist, a gleam in his eyes. One look at my mate and I can see she was unaffected by it. In fact, it looked like she didn't even realize that Tommy was pulling some moves on her. Was she that dense not to realize that Tommy's affection for her stem more than just friends? I wanted to rip the boy apart just seeing how he has his hands on her.

Sage delivered an uppercut to Tommy's chin and I couldn't stop the smirk from appearing on my own face. I leaned against the tree and crossed my arms while watching the two.

Tommy's face flashed in pain. Joy shoots through me upon seeing him in pain. Then I hear her laughing and my eyes fly back to my mate. Her face was completely lit up with laughter. Her olive eyes were warm and soft and I catch sight of those white pearly teeth. My body stiffened with desire when an image of her sinking those teeth deep into my skin. Gulping, I watched her smooth back her baby hair, even with her hair tied up into a ponytail the wind managed to whip some hair loose and softening her features.

Her friend Ellie appeared walking down the hill towards them. I heard from Katya that Ellie would be taking her father's position soon and helping Alpha Hunter as his Beta. She was also in Sage's football team. The difference between the two is that Ellie is stunning in appearance. You can see that she takes care of herself and her body well. Sage is stunning too but she is rough around the edges. Ellie looks like she took the time to find matching workout set but Sage is fighting in a black tank top and baggy sweats. It's hot to see her so laid back and careless. Sage is beautiful with her personality. I admire her competitiveness and ambition.

They exchanged a few words before Ellie and Sage started fighting. Now, it was getting better. I am impressed with Ellie's fighting skills. She's able to keep up with my mate and even blocked her blows. My mate is undeterred and honestly, I can see she likes the challenge. Both women were fighting hard to win.