12

After showering, I realized that I do not have any spare clothing in the packhouse

After showering, I realized that I do not have any spare clothing in the packhouse. Using Ellie's shower meant I'll have to borrow some clothes. She wouldn't mind because her closet was filled with clothes. The only problem was Ellie and I have different taste in clothes. I liked my clothes a little looser than hers and a lot less colorful.

I opened her closet up with a towel wrapped around my torso. Moving her clothes back and forth until I could find something suitable to wear. She has leggings, dresses, skirts, blouses, and a few t-shirts. I decided to throw on a t-shirt and some leggings but because I didn't have any undergarments, I was left going commando and braless.

Standing and looking in the mirror, I wanted to cry. I can see my nipples and because I didn't have tiny breasts but sizable breasts, I felt off. Grabbing onto my boobs, I moved them and down. Even managed to poke my nipple to see if it would hide.

When nothing worked, I thought that I could find a sweater in Ellie's closet instead. I settled on an oversized light gray sweater. Now, I feel airy underneath my clothes.

Wrapping my arms underneath my breasts, I stepped out of the bedroom to find Liam leaning against the wall with one hand in his pocket and the other holding a brown bag. He had showered and changed as well but it looks like he changed into his clothes. I wondered if he went back home to shower and change.

He pushed off the wall and walked over to me. I felt semi-conscious when his eyes hovered over my breasts a little too long. Did he know I wasn't wearing a bra? I made sure to wear an oversized sweater. I pulled my arms tighter around me.

"I went home to shower and change but stopped by your home to grab some of your items. Your mom packed this for you," he stated.

Relieved that he thought about me, I grabbed the bag and went back inside Ellie's room to change. Opening it up, I silently thanked my mom for packing a bra and underwear. I swapped clothes before stuffing Ellie's used clothes into my bag to wash.

Once I was done, I stepped out to find that Liam was no longer standing at the door. I made my way back downstairs to the kitchen. When I reached the door, I hear Liam and Grandma talking. She was laughing at something that Liam said. Then I heard something that made my heart skip a beat.

He had laughed at something Grandma said. It a small laugh but it was deep and throaty. I chewed my bottom lip just as I pushed the door open.

Grandma looked my way first. Her eyes twinkling with a refreshing joy. Liam sat across from her on the same stool he sat in from earlier. The way he leaned over his food stretched the back of his dark grey cotton t-shirt. It rode up a little that I can see the back of his dark blue denim jeans and the dark red and blue boxer he had on. He turned when he saw my Grandma looking behind him.

His eyes sweeping over my clothes one time with an approving look. I guess his earlier assessment wasn't because he had x-ray vision. It was because he didn't like Ellie's clothes on me.