Chapter 3-

Adora's POV-

After crying for what felt like forever, I sat my car listening to the music then squeezed the steering wheel. Why of ALL the people to have to get transferred here it had to be Catra I want to be angry and mad but all I can think about is how I've missed her and the little fun chats we had all the time in between skipping classes, I smiled at the memory as all the terrible feelings washed away...

Catra's POV-

My new house was only a couple blocks away from BrightMoon high so I just walked instead of taking the bus. I walked to the front of my house (the pics at the top). I pulled my keys out from my back pocket and put them in the lock, I slowly unlocked the door and twisted the knob. I kicked some of the dirt off my shoes and walked in the small living room, I looked around then walked into the kitchen my stepmom must still be out for her job or something.

I walked to my messy room and sat down my bed and stared at the ceiling for a while, I turned to my nightstand and picked up my phone and scrolled through some old photos. I frowned then tossed my phone across my bed, I grabbed a pillow and buried my head in it screaming as loud as I can, I stopped screaming and held the pillow against my chest. Why couldn't I stop thinking about Adora? It's not like she was excited to see me or something.

I leaned over to my nightstand and looked at the time on my phone. It was already 10:17 and I had school tomorrow, I got up and walked to my closet pulling out sweatpants, a shirt, and some undergarments. I went to my bathroom and shut the door, I took a quick shower to calm my nerves. I stepped out the shower, dried off changed into my PJs, blowdried my hair, and brushed my teeth. I went over to my bed looked on my phone for 10 minutes and fell asleep...

Next Day 

I woke up to my alarm coming from my phone, I turned it off with a groan and swung my legs over to the side of my bed. I walked to the bathroom brushed my teeth, and brushed a few knots out my hair. I went to my closet and picked out a white cropped top, ripped black jeans, and vans. I walked out into the living room and grabbed my book bag and a black jacket, I wrapped it around my waist and walked out the front door, locking it behind me. I looked to the driveway and my stepmoms car was gone, I sighed and threw my bag over my shoulder and started walking to my new school...

Sorry that this chapter is short I've been really busy, promise next chapter will be longer