Chapter 5-

Catra's POV-

After lunch, I walked with Adora and her friends Bow and Glimmer, they were pretty nice but, Sparkles seemed a little uptight. We got back to our 5-period class (Art). I pulled out my sketchbook looking around the class. 

"Ok, class please get into groups of 4 or 3, were going to do a group project." Mrs. Worlwin yelled so everyone could hear, I looked around the class at some of the groups one with 3 teens, a girl that seemed to glare at everyone, a skinny guy with blond hair, and another guy with black hair and green eyes that seemed to tour over the other guy.

I looked around trying to find a group when I felt someone grab my elbow and yank my to a table, I guess I must've looked scared for a second or something cause I looked at Adora who was trying her best not laugh, "Umm ow!" I said touching my elbow, "Sorry, but you can work with us." she responded, as she pointed at Bow and Sparkles. 

I looked at Bow his eyes were beaming with excitement, then I glanced over at Sparkles she seemed slightly annoyed but that disappeared as quick as it came. "Ok so now that everyone is in groups, I want to explain what the project is about." Mrs. Worlwin said as she sat down at her desk, "The project is going to be about recreation, you and your group is going to get something that has been damaged and try to make it into a piece of artwork." Mrs. Worlwin kept talking but my mind was else were, I tried to focus but my thoughts kept drifting back to Adora. 

Someone tapped my shoulder making me flinch, "Hey, so what do you think we should do on the project?" Adora asked me. I looked at Bow and Sparkles, both their eyes were on me. "Umm, it sounds difficult," I said my cheeks felt like they were burning. "Yeah, it might be we should all meet after school, maybe at 6 o'clock?" Bow asked long around the group, "That works for me," Adora said, "Glimmer?" she looked at Sparkles who was biting her nails. "I don't have to babysit so yea'." She looked at me, "What bout you?", I nodded my head "Yeah I can come, where would we meet?" We all thought for a moment. "We could meet at the park." bow said as he scratched his head. "Ok, so we all meet at the park at 6," Adora said as she got some of her stuff. We all nodded to each other than at the sound of the bell walked to our next class...

Hey, sorry I haven't been updating as much but I promise I will more and the chapters will be around 2,000-3,000 words so again sorry and Happy late Thanksgiving!!!