Chapter 4-

Adora's POV a little later in the morning-

I walked into my 2nd-period class, math. I sat down at my desk when Glimmer walked in, she sat down behind me and we talked for a little while before class started. There was a knock at the door and Mr. Louis our teacher, opened the door and stepped out. I looked behind me and continued talking to glimmer, I heard my teacher say something but didn't pay to much attention.

After Glimmer and I finished our brief conversation I turned around and looked at the board, I wrote down the notes on the board in my notebook.

"Adora." I looked up from my notebook, my teacher must have said my name twice or something cause he seemed a little annoyed. He pointed to the seat beside me, "Does anyone sit with you?" I shook my head at his question. "Ok, Catra you're going to sit next Adora for now." I froze and dropped my pen to the ground, I hadn't even noticed Catra standing in the doorway the smirk on her face making heat rise to mine. I picked up my pen off the ground, Catra sat next to me in her new set.

I was halfway through math when a noticed a paper on the corner of my desk. 

"Hey, Adora. ;)"   

I glanced over at Catra, she was listening to the teacher ramble on about some of the last test results. She must've noticed my looking at her out of the corner of her eye, she grinned and winked at me I quickly turned my head, my face burning with embarrassment. 

"RINGGGGG!" I gathered my stuff at the sound of the bell. "Rember everyone, homework due on Monday." Mr. Louis yelled as people left out the door, someone tapped me on my shoulder and I turned around.

"Hey, Glimmer," I said to her. "Hi, Adora are you still coming to lunch or are you going to study in the library?" She asked tilting her head slightly, her galaxy hair moving off her shoulder. I shook my head, "No I don't have to study so, yeah I'll be at lunch." walking with her towards the door, "Ok, see you at lunch bye." She said walking to the other end of the hallway, I waved bye then looked around and sighed, Catra must've already left for her next class.

I started walking down the hall when I felt a light tap on my shoulder and turned around.

"Hi, Catra," I said as I put a hand on my hip. "Hey." She mimicked my motion and I dropped my hand, she laughed. "So what's your next class?" She seemed to not be joking on the question, "History." I answered she smiled then nodded. "Well, I guess I'll see you there," her smile got wider. I looked down at the floor trying to hide my smile, "Cool I guess I'll see you there." She nodded her head and started walking down the opposite side of the hall. "Umm Catra History is that." I pointed to the other side of the hall and the direction I was going, "Oh ok, thanks." I nodded my head and we both walked together to History.

We got to class and before we sat down Catra grabbed my elbow turning me around. "Hey umm, I don't really have anyone to sit with at lunch so I was wondering if I could sit with you?" as she was asking me I noticed that she was looking down at the ground blush creeping up to her cheeks. I smiled nodding my head, "Yeah, I don't mind." as I said that sentence she looked up at me her eyes seemed like there almost shining...

Time skip ( Lunch )

I was walking into the lunchroom with Bow and Glimmer when I suddenly felt a weight on my back. "Hey, Adora." She whispered, her breath tickling my ear. I felt the heat rise to my face, and in the corner of my eye, I could see Bow's and Glimmer's grin clear as day. She jumped off my back and walked with me like she didn't do anything.

 We all got our lunches and sat down at a table, I looked at Glimmer and they were smirking at me and Catra. A gave them a silent look telling them not to say a word, they whispered to each other I could hear them chuckling but I just ate my lunch trying to hide my growing smile...