Chapter 3 Here I Come

Matt's POV:
So it's about 5:45am here in California. And my flight to Arizona leaves at 7:00am. As I got out of bed and made my way to the shower all I could think of was meeting Katelyn. She's such a beautiful girl and I can't believe that were dating now. I mean yeah asking her out over text was kind of weird because it probably would've been better to do in person, because then I could've seen her beautiful smile. But oh well I'm going to meet my girlfriend and the only person that I could thank the most was Cam. Because what if Cam never moved, I would've never had the chance to meet my wonderful girlfriend. And I can't wait because Katelyn doesn't know this but I'll be moving to Arizona next month. Than we can be together all the time.

~On The Plane~

After going threw security and getting my pass and everything I finally boarded the plane. I got on the plane and there was no one in my row yet so I wasn't exactly sure who would be sitting with me. So I hoped in my seat next to the window and put in my headphones. Then about 5 minutes later a really pretty girl came and sat next to me. So I took out my headphones to introduce myself. "Hi, I'm Matthew Espinosa. What's your name?" "Hi Matt, my names Mari." She said. After that I put my headphones back in and then we waited for the plane to take off.
~Take off~
Mari tapped on my shoulder and she had a very worried look in her eyes.
Matt: What's wrong? Are you okay?
Mari: Yeah I'm okay. I just get really scared when I'm on planes.
Matt: Oh it's okay. We can talk so you stay calm.
Mari: Okay😊 so where you going?
Matt: Arizona to meet my girlfriend. 😊
Mari: Oh my gosh I'm going to Arizona to. So I can surprise my friend.
Matt: Really! I think your friends going to be very happy to see you, you see, very nice. What's your friends name?
Mari: Her names Katelyn. *shows Matt pic*
Matt: OMG
Mari: What?
Matt: That's my girlfriend Katelyn.
Mari: Wait your that Matt, the one she always talks about when we Skype.
Matt: Wait she talks about me?
Mari: Yeah, all the time she always says she wants you to ask her out.
Matt: Well I asked her out. But it was over text because I really couldn't wait to see her
Mari: Aww that's so sweet💕

After chatting for a little bit longer the plane finally landed, and Mari and I decided to go to lunch and then just hang out and wait for Katelyn, Cam, and Izi to get out of school.

Katelyn's POV:
~After School~
I texted Matt to say I was out and he said that he was at my house with a surprise. So that when we leave school to go to my house and bring Izi and Cam with me. So Cam drove us all to my house and when we pulled into the driveway Matt's car was there. But I could see that there was 2 people inside of Matt's car. As I jumped out of the passenger seat of Cam's car Mari got out of Matt's car and I was so happy. I really wasn't expecting her and now she's here and so is my boyfriend. I really couldn't be happier.
After I ran over and hugged Mari I ran and jumped into Matt's arms. And he was hugging me so tight. It was amazing to finally know what it feels like to be wrapped in his arms, I never wanted to let go.
After being in Matt's arms for like 10 minutes we all went in the house to watch tv and eat. And let's just say Mari, Izi and Cam were all becoming really good friends. And it was so nice to see because with them all hanging out, Matt and I were able to sneak away and go upstairs and hang out.