Chapter 16 Let's Go Shopping

Matt's POV:
Katelyn and I decided that we wanted to go Black Friday shopping and Izi said that she wanted to go. So we all made plans to go shopping, Katelyn's mom didn't want to go because she said she already got most stuff that she needed and she didn't want to deal with to many people. So she stayed home. Katelyn, Izi and I left around midnight and we decided to go to the mall instead of Walmart and Target. So while we were at the mall we really didn't want to split up to much because we didn't want to lose each other in the crowds, so we all stuck together. We decided to go to Aeropostale first and while we were there Katelyn picked out some flannels and tee shirts. And when she wasn't looking I picked up some cute dressy shirts for her. Izi got some stuff to and when we looked over she was talking to some guy.

Matt: Hey babe, who's Izi talking to?
Katelyn: OMG it's him *she said as she went running*
Who is this? I kept thinking.
Matt: Yo Katelyn, come back please.
Katelyn: Sorry babe I got excited that's mine and Izi's friend Alex. He used to go to school with us, but then he moved. We used to hang out all the time.
Matt: Oh we're you guys....like....a couple? *i asked while scratching the back of my neck*
Katelyn: OMG no never. We were just friends.
Matt: Oh okay.

We walked around the mall a little bit longer but by now it was about 4:00AM. We got some other stuff but it was nothing to interesting. Since it was getting so late we decided it would be a good idea to go home. Along the way Izi decided that she would stay the night. So instead of sleeping we all decided to stay up and hang out since we weren't really that tired. As we were just sittin around my phone rang.

Matt: Hello?
Taylor: Broooooooooo its Taylor
Matt: Oh....Sup man.
Taylor: Nothin much I was wondering if you wanted to hang out some time?
Matt: Uhhhh dude you know I moved and I live in Arizona right?
Taylor: Yeah of course dude. I'm here on vacation. So ya wanna hang out?
Matt: Sure when?
Taylor: How bout tomorrow?
Matt: Ummm yeah that's cool. Katelyn and I don't have anything planned.
Taylor: Bro your still with her.
Matt: Yeah of course. Why wouldn't I be?
Taylor: Dude we both know that you only date girls for like 2 weeks and then you move on.
Matt: Nah man. Katelyn's different. I really love her so much you don't understand.
Taylor: Dayummm mattchuuuu has a girly friend and now he's a softy.
Matt: Bro shut the hell up.
Taylor: Nah man I'm just kiddin.
Matt: I know. Dude I gotta go Katelyn and her friend and I are gonna watch a movie.
Taylor: Ohhhhh what movie? Is it gonna be a chick flick. Is lil Matt's gonna go watch a chick flick with his girly frand.
Matt: Nah man were gonna watch Horrible Bosses
Taylor: Uh huh. Alright man. Text me.
Matt: Kk bye
Taylor: Lata

As I walked back in the room I saw that Katelyn and Izi didn't wait for me and already started the movie. But whatever I don't really care. I've already seen the movie a few times before. As we watched the movie Katelyn kept laughing so hard. And damn she's the cutest when she laughs a lot.

I hope you guys are enjoying my story. I've been getting better with ideas. I'm thinking of writing only a few more chapters and then ending this book. But I might write another one. All depends on what ya guys want so just tell me in the comments.
-Katelyn