Prolug

Kihyun sighed and sat up. He had a nightmare again. The same one to be exact yet different scene. The wolf was jet black and ran through the forest. Usually he was running around on the sand. The ocean. He could smell the salty sea air and the soft warm sand. He loved it to be honest. The scary part was when he woke up and why he would. He'd see the wolfs eyes. Dark red meaning an alpha. He was worried if it was his mate.

He had heard from others that before they meet their mate and after, they saw what they were doing while dreaming. If they were in trouble, worried or scared and only that. So Kihyun wondered every morning. Was this alpha scared or, in trouble. Sure he didn't see it kill anything or anyone. He even saw a glimpse of him in human form. Well built with black hair that's it. He also wondered why he wasn't on the sand this time. Was he traveling.

"Hyung are you up. Joonie is here and so is Jin. Come down and make us food." Changkyun called from downstairs. Kihyun sighed again and got up. "Coming." He responded and went downstairs. Jooheon and Changkyun were mates. Jin couldn't find one yet and neither could Kihyun. The four were best friends inseparable. "S-Sorry guys I was sleeping. When did you come." He asked and reached in the fridge. Knowing what they all wanted.

"Kihyun-ssi did you have that dream again." Jin asked. The younger nodded with a frown. This one had felt different. More clear and not as blurry as usual. Was the wolf getting close or had he been intoxicated all the other times. 'Please don't tell me my mate is an alcoholic.' He begged in his mind. "Did you guys hear the warning from alpha Hyojong and Luna Hyunah." Jooheon asked. They all sat down while Kihyun made breakfast.

He listened to Jooheon's story. "Apparently that alpha with no mate or pack is roaming around here. Alpha Shownu and he's looking for his mate." Kihyun had heard about him. He'd became scary campfire stories. Whoever was mated to him would have the worst luck ever. Kihyun honestly felt bad for him and didn't believe in the bad luck. Just that the alpha had a terrible start at life. He'd been orphaned at the age of 7 and his pack was murdered.

He'd been the only one who lived. The trauma from it must have been horrible and he'd been lonely ever since. "Ah." Kihyun hissed in pain and grabbed his finger. He'd cut himself while cutting up the vegetables for the side dishes. "Aish hyung you must be careful." Jooheon sighed and got up. He grabbed a towel and put it over the olders finger. Pain shot up his hand and punched Jooheon away. He didn't feel anything since the omega wasn't very strong.

"Kihyun you should go bandage that up. I'll finish up. I know what we're having." Jin suggested and guided Kihyun towards the bathroom. "Thanks hyung." He faked a smile through the pain and went to the bathroom. Jooheon had sat back down and continued talking. "Alpha Hyojong also said Shownu was mated to someone in our pack, and that he was gonna be our new alpha one day once he found them." Kihyun had a bad feeling now. The wolf in his dream was now in the forest and his pack was also in the forest.

"New alpha." Kihyun asked. "N-Nae didn't you hear. Since Alpha Hyojong is very ill he picked him. He's his First Cousin once removed. Luna even agreed. Since she wasn't able to bare a child they agreed on it together a while ago but just announced it. He's been traveling for a while and is coming with a few others. They became a pack a few years ago. Also survivors from other pack attacks." Kihyun wondered how he'd gotten all this info. Knowing he was one of the elites the alpha and luna probably gave them more info.

Soon they got to eating and continued talking about the new alpha. Guessing who he'd be mated to. What he'd look like or how he'd act. Who the others might be. They were in for a treat when they met him. Especially Kihyun.