10

Hyunwoo ran and ran through the woods. Chasing after that monsters scent. Remembering the feeling of Kihyun being attacked. While fighting an alpha rouge he could feel the bruises Kihyun was getting how scared he was. Getting glimpses of Seongwoo pinning him down. Throwing him on the bed. It made Hyunwoo angry. He snarled and bared his teeth at the beast he chased. Grabbing onto the back leg and pulling. Luckily he bit hard and threw him to a tree. Seongwoo got up and growled. "Look who it is. A little late to the party huh." He sniffled the air and smirked. So now you claim him. You've claimed a broken omega. Thanks to me he should be dead soon. The guilt of letting someone other than his mate dominate him. Also good luck living with a pup that's not yours. I'll be back one day to take it."

Hyunwoo growled and ran at him. They fought in wolf form for hours. Seongwoo making him weak by disgribing what he did. "Part of me thinks he enjoyed it. Besides he is just a baby making machine to the pack." "You talk too much." Hyunwoo sighed and clawed the other alphas face. They fought some more until another alpha appeared. 3 betas behind them. "He's mine boys." Seongwoo laughed. Another russle in the bushes and Hoseok appeared. His form strong and ready to kill anything in his way. "Betas get him." Hoseok killed the betas easily. He was mad real mad. "I'll kill your family for that boy. Your mate and pups are dead." Hoseok charged. Taking a good chunk out of the alphas leg. Hyunwoo was never a fighter he knew that. Hoseok on the other hand. Killed 4 wolves in this fight alone.

When he turned to Seongwoos direction he was gone. Hyunwoo could only think about Kihyun. "Get your head together. Kihyun needs you more then revenge right now. He's awake in the hospital. He wants you now. Go to him I'll be right behind you." The alpha nodded and ran. He fought for hours and hours with that mut. How could he not kill him. Personal reasons or so he could do it another time. Right now he had to get to his mate. To make sure he was okay. The pup that would soon grow inside his mate. He didn't care. It was Kihyuns. Guilt took him over knowing the family they'd have wouldn't be completely his. He stopped and stumbled. Feeling as if apart of him died. Kihyun. Hyunwoo howled and ran. Signaling something was wrong with his mate.

Kihyun wasn't breathing. The nurses ran in and saw the empty bottle. Jennie regretted giving it to him. She should have givin him one when he needed them. "We need some help in here." She yelled. Instantly more came in and tried to make him breath. Throw up the pills even but nothing worked. "Kihyun how could you do this. Wake up. WAKE UP." He gasped and sat up. Coughing on air. "What happened. "You took pills all of them. They had wolfsbane in them. You idiot. You didn't just try to kill the pup but also yourself." She explained. "What were you thinking." Another nurse Jisoo asked. "I-I couldn't live having a pup that wasn't Hyunwoos. D-Does he know." Kihyun choked. "He felt your body die. He knows something happened. He probably thinks you're dead." Kihyun hyperventilated.

"Jooheon will guard your do-" "No he must guard Changkyuns. I'll be fine." Kihyun interrupted. "Someone has to watch over you. Kihyun you're now on Suicide watch." He looked down. "Seokjin." "He's missing." Everyone he knew was gone. Hurt or missing. "I'll watch over him." They looked over and saw Jooheon. "Joonie no. Chang-" "Is safe. You are not." He stood and waited for the nurses to leave. Kihyun was about to speak when Jooheon interrupted him. "Don't speak." Was all he said. The older nodded and held the bear. Laying down. He tried to sleep but everytime he opened or closed his eyes he could see that room. The horrible events that happened. Happened to him. "Don't touch me." Kihyun yelled. He gasped and moved around. Trying to free himself from the blankets. It felt as if they were trying to sufficate him.

"Kihyun-ah." Jooheon whispered and walked over. He tried calming him. "Kihyun-ah wake up." Jooheon yelled this time. The older gasped and sat up. He turned to the younger and was embraced into a hug. Kihyun cried, screamed even. The door bursted open and Hyunwoo appeared. "Kihyun." He gasped and ran to the bed. The omega let go of Jooheon hugging Hyunwoo instead. "Thank you for watching him. Go to Changkyun he's awake." Jooheon nodded and ran out. Calling Changkyuns name. "Kihyun-ah thank god. I thought something happened. I'm so sorry I left you alone." Kihyun whimpered and pulled the older onto the bed. Needing to be hugged, embraced my his alpha. "Why didn't you stay here." Kihyun asked. Hyunwoo told him he was going to kill the monster. How he chased him into the woods and followed his scent.

"There's something you should know." Kihyun swollowed hard. "I know what he did. He admitted to it. I know you couldn't do anything about it. We'll raise the pup together. It's yours and I'll protect it as if it was mine." Hyunwoo was just speaking words. Knowing if he didn't, what would happen to his omega. "I-I took care of it. I'm not having it. A monsters pup." It sent shivers down Kihyuns spine. Hyunwoo looked Kihyun in the eyes. "My body is broken. I took so much wolfsbane. I-I just couldn't do it Hyunwoo." He whimpered. Hyunwoo hugged him tight. Part of him was glad he did it. The wolf part that is. The human part was devistated. An omega would do anything to satisfy his or her alpha. Even killing an innocent baby.

"Kihyun." "I'm not proud of what I did. It had to happen. If I had the pup you'd have to step down from alpha of the pack. We'll tell people he failed. Hyungwon came into the room and saved me before S-Seongwoo could do anything. All that happened was he beat me. Choked, hit, kicked and attempted to rape me." "Kihyun." Hyunwoo whispered. "Nothing happened in that room." Kihyun made it final. For his alpha he needed to do whatever he could. "When my next heat comes in 2 weeks knot me. Everything will go back to normal. I trusted you and you kept that trust during my first heat a few nights ago. Since my first one should have happened when I turned 16 they predict it'll be irregular for a while. Meaning to expect it after two weeks instead of a month apart."

Hyunwoo nodded and brushed some stray hairs away from Kihyuns forhead. They laid there in silence for a while. Kihyun kept thinking and thinking. Hyunwoo as well. Kihyun managed to fall asleep but the nightmare came back. Everytime he tried to fall back asleep. All he would see was that mans face, Seongwoos face.