26

Hyungwon moved to his side in discomfort. His chest burnt but the noise of his pups were a higher priority. He sat up and looked around remembering what happened. The pack was going to be under attack. He had to tell someone. "Minseok its okay. Don't cry." He mumbled and picked her up. Instantly she calmed down and looked at her mother. Hyungwon looked at his daughter and smiled. She had changed and gotten bigger since he last saw her. How long had he been out for. Hearing a gasp and a cup shatter Hyungwon jumped and looked over. It was Hoseok. His mate, the one he was destined to be with.

"A-Alpha." He gasped and sat Minseok down. He ran up to Hoseok and jumped on him. "Wonnie thank god you're awake." He gasped. Hoseok had felt like all the air in his lungs was gone. "Alpha." Hyungwon started crying. He had changed as well. His figure looked a little weaker then he remembered. "Th-There were rogues in the forest. One tried to shoot me....that stranger told me to get out of the way." Hyungwons head started pounding and he sighed. Everyone had looked right past it. So did Hoseok and now he knew what really happened. When hunting, wolves use their hands and their wolf form to catch their prey.

Not arrows infused with wolfsbane. "H-How much time has passed." The omega asked. Hoseok hugged the younger tight. "Come sit we have things to talk about." The omega nodded and went to the bed. Sitting back down and picked up one of his babies.

~~~~~

Kihyun packed all he needed. He'd told Hyunwoo he would be the one to kill Seongwoo. A knock on the door made him jump. "Wh-Who is it." He squeaked out. "Hyungwon." The name made his heart beat fast. Finally his best friend was awake. "Hyungwon." He gasped and ran to the door. Hoseok was right beside him, helping him walk. Instantly he hugged him. "Thank god you're awake." He mumbled. The door fully opened and the two visitors saw the bag. "Planning on going somewhere." Hoseok asked. Kihyun looked behind him and glanced at the bag. "I-I'm going to be the one to kill him. I told you this." Hyungwon barged in and walked around.

The two others watched him smell the air and objects around the room. "You're pregnant." Kihyun stiffened at that word. "It's not difficult for omegas to tell if another is pregnant. We were born to bare children for our alphas or betas. Not to fight, you'll be killed instantly." Hyungwon was worried for his friend. Knowing everything he loved could have been gone terrified him. Not going to take that risk again he took action. "H-He raped me." Kihyun snapped. He needed to get revenge. "So were other omegas. Others like you. Weaker or stronger all we'll ever be is a body to those who are greedy. Now you can either rest and wait for your alphas return or I'll restrain you." "Babe." Hoseok mumbled. Hyungwon shushed him. Kihyun sighed and threw the bag that was on the bed towards the closet.

He was secretly glad to see Hyungwon was okay and back to his usual snappy self. "Now if you're really that desperate you can see your mates vision. It takes years to master but you and Hyunwoo could do it before meeting. Now focus on Hyunwoo, his eyes and his body. What he's feeling and what he's seeing." Kihyun took a deep breath and closed his eyes. Trying his best for the next few hours and luckily he got a glimpse. "I-I see a wall, it's dark and there's blood all over the walls. Yoongi...h-he's covered in blood." Then Kihyun went silent. He saw Yoongi get ambushed and J-hope get stabbed. Everything was going wrong.

"N-No." Kihyun whimpered. His eyes shot open bright yellow. "A-Alpha." He looked around. Still seeing the blood, concrete walls, the bodies. "What did you see." Hyungwon asked. Hoseok knelt down and tried to calm the omega down. "E-Everything is going wrong. W-We're losing the fight." Hoseok stood up. "I'll send everyone I can to fight but..." Everyone left behind was meant to protect the pack. Nobody could leave their station without the border being vulnerable. "I-I have to go." Hyungwon stood up at that. "Ani you need to stay here. Protect me and Kihyun. Our pups...." Hoseok didn't have a choice and his mate knew that. "I'll take you two to the dining room. It'll be safe there. Most omegas that were brought here from other packs are there.

The two nodded. Grabbed whatever they needed and headed to the dining room. There was much food on the table, a big corner was filled with mattresses, blankets, and pillows. Toys for children. It was prepared to give comfort towards the omegas. Their mates were in battle, knowing not one of them would come out unharmed. "I'll be right back." Hoseok mumbled and quickly left the two in the big room. Everyone looked over and stared at them. Jinyoung walked up and rubbed his stomach. "Hyungwon I'm glad to see you woke up." He smiled. Hyungwon thanked him. "Have you heard from Hyunwoo yet. Or from anyone about what's going on." Kihyun gulped at that. His vision. He didn't see JB anywhere.

The pregnant omega was trembling in panic. "I-It's just because I usually can feel how he feels, and he can feel my emotions as well. I-I haven't felt anything much from him. D-Do you think he's-" Kihyun shook his head. "Ani Jaebum is strong and smart. I know pregnancy changes an omegas everything and think about how far away he is. L-Lets go sit. Straining isn't good for your pup." The younger nodded and took a deep breath. "Hyung you're- nevermind." Hyungwon mumbled when Kihyun looked at him. Kihyun led Jinyoung towards the small bedding area they laid down and started talking. Hyungwon didn't quite know many wolves so he just stood there. Waiting for Hoseok to return.

"Sorry Wonnie. I grabbed as much things as I thought was needed. Um...when Minseok starts crying just hold her. She falls back asleep quickly unless she needs to be fed or changed.... Seokmin doesn't do much. She's still rather quiet. Um....she eats a lot though. Strong betas they'll be." Hoseok smiled. Hyungwon did as well until he heard betas. Knowing Hoseok had to know. Hopefully it would make him stay. Hyungwon hadn't seen his mate what felt like years. It looked like months and he hated it. "Th-They aren't b-betas." He whispered. Hoseok leaned up to hear clearer. "What was that." He asked.

"They're omegas." Hyungwon said louder. Hoseok looked at the two. Omegas. Why did they have to be omegas. "I-I'm sorry I didn't tell you. It was terrible timing and to protect them I had to tell you they were betas." Hoseok just stood there staring at his pups. How innocent they looked, how strong they seemed. Mentally that is. "Protect them." Hoseok scoffed. Other omegas felt the atmosphere and started getting worried. Kihyun walked up to them and asked to leave the room. Saying he'd watch over the pups. So they did and went around the corner. "Please tell me you're joking." Hoseok snapped. Hyungwon looked down and shook his head about to cry.

"I-I just thought...." He couldn't continue. Hoseok sighed and pulled Hyungwon into a hug. The omega melted into the warm touch. Happy his mate wasn't mad at him. "Now I have to stay here and protect you 3. My little omegas." Hyungwon started crying at this. "I'm so scared for them. If something happens to you out there what would I do. Where would they go." Hoseok shushed his scared omega and kissed his forhead. "Nothing will happen to m-" Sirens started going off making the two jump. Hyungwon looked frantic at his mate. "It'll be okay. I have to go see who it is." They kissed passionately and the younger went back in the room. Hoseok sighed and started running towards where the sirens went off.