5

"Hyungwon." Another stranger walked in and pushed Kihyun off the younger. "Hoseokie I'm okay. He's just a little...unwell. F-From the attack. He's still recovering. We should get him to the hospital wing." Hyungwon got up and grabbed the olders crutches. He hated being treated like a disabled. Just because he was pregnant everyone thought he couldn't do anything anymore. If he asked he could get someone to whipe his ass for him. "Come on Kihyun-hyung." "I think the drugs are wearing off." The injured omega whimpered. Pain started shooting up his leg and through his arm. The two omegas left with the alphas worring.

Hyungwon rubbed his stomach and Kihyun crutched his way slowly to the hospital wing. "Aish where have you been." A nurse asked. "I-I don't know. I just went where my body told me to go. Wh-Who are you." Kihyun asked the taller male beside him. "Chae Hyungwon. I brought you back here since Hyunwoo-hyung has to continue working and Hoseokie needs to keep him sane." Hyungwon answered. "Y-You're the other alphas mate. The one who if Hyunwoo-nim dies or fails as alpha of this pack will become the alpha." Kihyun mumbled. The younger was shoked. "W-Well if you put it that way." The nurse named Jennie came back with medication for Kihyun. Demanding he take them for the pain. Then demanded Hyungwon to sit down.

"Is there any pain you're experiencing. In your feet, back, chest." Hyungwon shook his head. "Kihyun-ah needs all the attention right now. I'm fine trust me." He assured and looked towards the hospital bed. "Yah where did you go. I fell asleep for one second and you're gone the next. I made you some stu- oh who are you." Jin asked shyly. He didn't notice Hyungwon on the couch till now. "This is Hyungwon. Hyunwoo's second in commands mate." The two strangers shook hands. "Hungry." Seokjin asked. Instantly Hyungwon and Jin became friends.

~~~~~~

"Look Hoseok I'm telling you we need to attack from here. Put guards near this side of the pack and only a few here." They'd been going on for hours. Looking at maps of the pack. "These rougues won't kill themselves. They'll come back for Kihyun and with Hyungwon's pregancy... I'm sure that Kim Seokjin is an omega. Anyone would be a fool to not believe it." Hoseok sighed. "We even have one elite who's an omega. Yeah he's more of a stand around guard in the kitchen but if push comes to shove he'd have to go and fight." They both hated the thought of being in control of a whole pack. When it was only the 3 it was easy. Nothing to really worry about. "When war breaks out I'm gonna fight to protect Hyungwon. You can fight till they all kill you. I'm gonna have a family to look after and I refuse to be killed by your arugance. I get it Kihyun got hurt but you don't know him at all. Nor do you know this pa-." An elite bargded in out of breath. "H-Hyungwon h-he's" The man was cut off by a screaming omega. They instantly knew who it was.

Hoseok was out the door about to tear someone in half. He could smell Hyungwons uneaven scent and dashed towards it. The hospital wing. Hyunwoo right behind him. "N-No not till Hoseok gets here." Hyungwon whimpered. Before Hoseok opened the door he heard his mate with a doctor. "The baby is coming now Hyungwon-ssi. An elite is getting Hoseok as soon as he can. Right now you must focus on your pups." Hoseok took a deep breath and walked in. Hyungwon reached his arms out and the alpha hugged him. "Yah what took you so long." Hyungwon growled. "Later lets focus on getting our pups into this world." Hoseok smiled. "I'm going to kill you Shin Hoseok. I'm in pain and you're smiling." Every pain that shot through Hyungwon or yelp he made, made Hoseok want to rip out someones throat. Staying calm or trying to was the best move right now and he knew it.

His omega was in pain and whoever caused that pain needed to be put down immediately. "Okay Hyungwon one last push and the first pup will be out." The omega pushed as hard as he could and soon heard screaming. A baby. His baby. His and his mates baby, even better. Hoseok staired at the little pup wanting to take it from the house wife and protect it. "It's a girl." She exclaimed. The omega was tired very tired and sweaty. "Hoseokie. A-A girl." He sniffled. Another contracton cut his happiness and made him whimper in pain. "I'm going to kill you Shin Hoseok." The omega growled. Of course he didn't mean it but the pain oh lord have mercy. A nurse took the first baby to another room to be cleaned. Hoseok growled at her it was a defensive thing when his omega was in pain. "Push in....3....2...1....."

Hyungwon screamed and pushed as hard as he could. Hoseoks hand felt broken but he didn't care. Another crying noise signaled that he was all done. Sighing in exhaustion and breathing hard. Hyungwon knew it was over. Hoseok brushed a few stray hairs from his sweaty forhead and kissed it. "I love you so much." The younger felt like falling asleep. For hours, days even if he could. "Baby number 1 and baby number 2. Both girls." The nurse smiled and carried them both. Hoseok took them into his arms instantly. They were crying. "L-Let me see." Hyungwon begged. The alpha knelt down and handed them off to his mate. Hearts beating as fast as lightning. "Shin MinSeok, and Shin SeokMin." Hyungwon smiled. He looked up at Hoseok for approval. The alpha smiled. "Perfect." He whispered and kissed their tiny heads.

"We'll give you some privacy but we'll need to finish cleaning up." "Thank you doctor." Hyungwon smiled. She smiled back. ."\ Then walked out the door. Hoseok grabbed one of his new born pups and smiled. "She looks just like her mother." He mumbled. Hyungwon whiped his tears. "I love them so much." He choked out. The one in Hoseoks arms started making noises of distress. He lightly bounced the new born and smiled bright. "C-Can we have more." Hyungwon asked. Hoseok gulped hard at the thought.