2

Days had past and the alpha didn't show. Nor did the rest of his small pack. Kihyuns nightmares hadn't happened either. When he slept he couldn't remember any of it or watch any of it. Only darkness and it scared him. He knew at this point Shownu wasn't his mate. It scared him to think of a new alpha but had to deal with it. "Alpha Shownu's here." Someone announced. Kihyun was in the bakery. Everyone left immediately while Kihyun stayed he didn't hear anyone or see anything. He was too focused on his thoughts, getting baked sweets, and listening to music.

10 minutes later he walked up to the counter but nobody was there. He looked around and saw nobody. Kihyun took his earbuds out and mumbled. "Where'd eveyone go." Then left the bakery. Smelling something exotic, like Shea Butter. He loved it and followed immediately. Finding all the pack in front of the Alpha and Lunas mansion. "Wonwoo what's going on. What's that smell." He asked. His friend was right next to him. The older smirked. "The new alpha is here. He arrived last night. Same time as you got nauseous huh." Kihyun growled at him in annoyance.

Wonwoo playfully growled back making Kihyun cower. It was fun making him scared but today was definitely not the day to mess around. Everyone in front gasped at this and stepped aside. They all surrounded 3 wolves. An omega, beta and....alpha." Kihyun and Wonwoo looked at the stranger. Alpha Shownu, they knew instantly and gulped. His eyes were red. He'd growled loudly and walked towards the two. His sent radiated harshly in Kihyuns nose. Making him feel light headed. Changkyun walked throught the crowd and pulled Wonwoo away. The alphas growling stopped as if he was trying to protect the omega from the beta. Who was in his mind a threat.

"Mate." Shownu breathed in his sent. Not wanting to exhail or the scent would leave him. Kihyun was speechless and scared. The scent of the alpha was so strong he collapsed. Everyone started mumbling. "He must be such a powerful alpha to knock his mate out." "How could he be mated to such a loser." "I feel bad for the alpha." "He's so hot." He'd heard these but the only thing really on his mind was his newly discovered mate. Shownu had caught him. Everyone began to crowd them but the Alpha growled harshly. They moved back immediately.

"Aish my head." Kihyun groaned and sat up. Shownu stepped back waiting to see what would happen. As Kihyun took a deep breath he opened his eyes. Everyone was watching him. Something he hated. He'd prefured to stay in the shadows and be quiet. Away from the scenery. Kihyun looked at who caught him. The new alpha. The others around kept whispering and talking loud. It stung the omegas ears like nails on a chalk board. He couldn't take it and shakely got up. The man before him tried walking closer. Kihyun knew he could smell his scent. In the crowd he saw an opening and took it. Running off instantly. He wasn't ready for this at all. Why him? Why did Kihyun of all omegas in the pack have to be mated to the new alpha.

SNAP

His wolf form was caught in a trap. A large net of some sort that hung from a tree. If this day couldn't get any worse. "Boys look what I got." He heard someone. It was a human. They shouldn't be this close to the border, unless. "This little wolf passed the border. Guess she's gonna be lunch." Kihyun growled at the word she. All humans think omegas are female. "Feisty." There were a group of 4 guys. One poked Kihyun with the tip of a gun. He whimpered and thought of turning into human form. It was unsafe for humans to see them in both forms but maybe they'd let him go. "Wow guys she's shifting." They all backed up and held their guns at him. "I-It's a dude." "P-Please let me down." Kihyun begged.

They all looked fascinated. "You alone?" One of them asked. Kihyun nodded and held onto the net for balance. "So...if someone tried to hurt you, nobody would do anything about it." Instantly Kihyun felt uneasy about them. They all licked their lips. A group of predators cornering an omega. Pathetic. "P-Please just let me go. Th-The law states you have to let any wolf you trap go. I-I'm just a kid." He whimpered. "Even better." The mans eyes glew red and the others orange. Wolves. How could he not smell it. Was it because of the new alphas scent the one he ran from. "You see, any wolf that passes the pack border is free reign sweetheart." The alpha growled in hunger.

Hopefully he wasn't that far away from the pack. "Help." He sqealed out. The rope fell to the ground and the omega was still in the net. No where to run. He kicked and screamed. Cried even. "Oh shut up." One of them yelled and kicked his chest. They ganged up on him, kicking and punching. Hoping the omega would faint so they could take him away. Succeeding shorty after a half an hour not wanting to kill him. But when they were ready to take him away they heard growling. Next a jet black wolf came running at the speed of light with a dark blue one beside him. They ripped the mutts to shreds in seconds. Kihyun gained consciousness barely and saw a glimps of the two wolves. Was it another one of his dreams. Did he star in it this time. The next thing he saw was black.

The two strangers shifted back to human form. "Watch out for any more mutts." The other nodded shifting back and running into the bushes. The strange man picked Kihyun up being careful of the omegas injuries. The citrusy smell from earlier was coated in metallic blood.