25

All the alphas and their elites were in the meeting room. Jaebum with a good nights sleep and some antibiotics was ready for war. The fight was today. In half an hour to be exact. "Lets move out everyone." Hyunwoo said stirnly. They all nodded and gripped their weapons. Hyunwoo led them out the doors. A small scream made him stop walking. Kihyuns. The omega ran as fast as he could. Jumping onto the alpha and kissing him deeply. "Come back alive for me and our baby." The alpha nodded. He passionately kissed the younger and set him on the ground. Then continued walking. Jooheon pulled him away from the crowd. "I see we have something to ketch up on." The younger sighed.

Hyunwoo and everyone else made it to the abandoned building. It was cracked, broken, and falling apart. "Everyone to your positions. Go." He whisper yelled. From Woozi, and Marks discriptions there were many floors underground. Alphas as guards. He knew people would die. His people. "Group A head behind the hill over there, B and C stay behind me. Seongwoo will target me and Namjoon. Those of you who find your mates stay alert. Some will refuse to except it. Keep an open mind-" "Hyunwoo." The alphas looked over at Namjoon. The wolf within him started appearing. His fingers started shifting back and forth. Eyes turning from red to their natural brown. "Shit. Namjoon stay out if you need to. Those of you best in wolf form go now." Half the men ran off and shifted. Hyunwoo took a deep breath. Seeing Kihyun in his mind. Remembering the last words he said. "Let's go."

Kihyun sat there in his room. The stupid pink test in his hands. To some it brings joy to others pain. He didn't know which one it brought for him. 18 he was. Still a teenager. Still a kid. He took a deep breath and felt a small pinch in his side. It felt more like an itch but he scratched at it anyway. Realizing there was a pup inside him, a little Kihyun and Hyunwoo. "Yah explain to me about this." Jooheon demanded. He took the pink test and looked at it. The younger took a deep breath and sat down next to his friend. "I'm sorry. I'm just worried about you. You're taking things at your pace right. Not his." Kihyun lightly nodded and twittled his fingers. "As long as you're happy....lets go tell Changkyun. Well you can since its your surprise." Kihyun looked up and shook his head.

"N-Not yet. After Hyunwoo comes back." Jooheon rubbed the back of his head. "I-It'll be a few days. Weeks maybe, there's a chance he won't come back you know that right." The older looked down and nodded. "Just don't lock yourself in here till he comes back." Jooheon got up and set the test on the bed. Then he left. It wasn't his news to tell. As long as his best friend was happy he was. Kihyun stayed sitting down. He hated being in a room alone. Still he feared but with Hyunwoo around it kept his mind off his own thoughts. He just needed to rest, maybe a nap would help. Besides stress isn't good for pregnancy.

Jin stood on his tip toes. Trying to keep his arms from ripping off. He was left alone in the basement room. Tied to the ceiling like usual. He didn't know when he'd get out. He was ready to give up. Today was the day he told Woozi to tell the pack to attack. Did they even make it there. Were they killed before they could even leave. "J-Jin." The younger looked around. He saw another wolf tied up. "H-Hey." He weakly whispered. "D-Do you....h-hear that." The wolf asked. Jin couldn't quite hear anymore. "S-Someone is..c-coming." Jin nodded and got ready to try and beat this beating. When he held his breath the hits didn't hurt much. If he forced himself to faint by keeping his breath held he couldn't feel them.

A door opened and tears started streaming down his face. He heard growling and kept his breath held. When he heard the word mate. He let his breath go and inhaled. Smelling such a strong and intoxicating scent. He gasped at it and tried to get free. His vision was blurry and his wolf form tried to show. Transforming while tied up wasn't easy. "M-Mate." Jin grew more energised by the voice. The adrenaline kicked stronger and stronger, until his body couldn't take it and he passed out. The wolf transformed into his human form and pulled the chains off the ceiling. No wolf was at their strongest until they find their mate.

The omega fell to the ground and Namjoon lifted him up. Trying to shake the weak wolf awake. "D-Don't hurt him." Another wolf whimpered. Namjoon looked over and saw so many wolves. Some were unconscious others were dead, injured, or shaking in fear. "My pack and others are here to get you all free. Can any of you run or walk." Namjoon asked. A little under half stood up. Some with no problem others legs shook while they tried to stand. The alpha sighed. "There are other alphas and many betas here to rescue you. Some of you are mated to these wolves. We come to protect and bring you back to your packs. Don't be frightened or scared." He said.

The omegas seemed stronger. Knowing they were finally safe after so long. "W-We can in wolf form. Run that is. I-If what you say is true then those of us...who are mated to your pack and o-others. We too will be stronger." She paused for a second. "I-If we find our mates. Our wolf will lose control." Namjoon knew this was a possibility. "Try your best please." They nodded and he unlocked their cages, broke them out of the chains and untied others. "Watch out." Some yelled some screamed but Namjoon wasn't quick enough. The stranger attacked him. They started fighting until Namjoon pinned him down. "Go run. Get as many others out of here." He yelled. They all turned and grabbed a wolf if they were unconscious and ran.

"Why are you doing this." One of the omegas asked. "Alphas will not take broken omegas as mates. They never have before." Namjoon looked over. "Yes but times have changed. Broken or not nobody wants to be alone. C-Could you take my mate." He looked at Seokjin. The omega nodded and transformed. Namjoon laid him on top of the wolf and he limped away. "Kim Namjoon." The alpha looked over at whoever called his name. A small pack what felt like betas stood around him. "We'll make sure to kill your mate slowly." He smirked. Namjoon got ready to fight them all. "Unless I kill you first." He growled and waited for one to attack him.

One by one he killed them. He left the room and walked in another direction. Trying to free any omega he sees and kill every enemy he finds. Hyunwoo fought his way through the hall. Along with Yoongi and Jaebum. They were all tired. Wanting to go back home to their packs, their mates. "Bambam watch out." Hoseok yelled. The younger was just standing there. Staring at a dark empty room. A rouge had attacked him but he couldn't attack or move. He was frozen. Hoseok killed the rouge and tried to see what was wrong with the younger. "M-Mate." He mumbled. He was sat up against the wall.

"I'll go look if they're in there." So he went inside but could only smell one thing. Death. Then he saw her. She had long hair and a pretty face. Someone who would look gorgeous with his friend. Yet she laid there lifeless. Kunpimook Bhuwakuls mate was dead. Not once had they met or will ever share a memory together besides death. "Yah Hobi come help." Hoseok left the room and saw Yugyeom trying to open a door. "I can smell him. I need to know if he's safe." The older knew Yugyeoms mate might be dead. No sign of Kim Seokjin or Namjoon, and Bambam was now useless. He didn't know how much he'd lose today. He hoped it would be nobody but it never worked like that. "Bambam get out of here." His new friend sat lifelessly. Then he saw the blood. When the rouge attacked him he was stabbed.

Too busy to notice until now. "Guys we need help over he-" A knife went through his lower abdomen. Looking down his world felt slowed down. Looking up he saw Yoongi being overtaken by alphas, Hyunwoo was nowhere in sight JB was fighting and blood was all over. He fell to the floor. Knowing they failed at protecting and saving the omegas. If only they were bigger in numbers. Stronger.