The One Where Everyone Sings. PART ONE

SPECIAL CHAPTER! :)

Before you all read I'm going to put a disclaimer for this chapter.

This chapter is dedicated to my amazing performing arts class who love singing and musicals :)

So how you should read it:

I'll have the chapter written as normal, and where you see the boxes (these boxes are videos off YouTube) Read the chapter and play the video as if the character/characters were to 'break out into song'.

If none of the songs do not work, I am adding a list of the songs at the end of the chapter so you can either listen to all the songs after or continue in original order but go by the playlist.

Confusing process ik but I can't wait to share this chapter with you! My longest one yet.

Enjoy suckers :)

——

4th November, 2019

Everyone comes together to sing to make themselves feel happier.

Ellie sings as Tracy, everyone else sings ensemble. This excludes Dan as he is watching and Mia who isn't present as she is in hospital.

"That was terrific guys, what was this for?" Dan asks.

"This was for our show, which we aren't doing now." Faith says, bluntly.

"We'll do a show eventually." Megan adds.

"Hopefully." Ellie says cheerfully.

-
James' POV
"That was a good performance eh?" I say to Catherine but she ignores me. "What's the matter?"

"James I have a lot on my plate right now-"

"I understand, that's why I got you these." I say as I pull out a bouquet of flowers from behind my back.

"James you didn't have too." Catherine says shyly.

"It's okay, if I'm going to be the father to your baby, you can never get rid of me."

"James about that-"

Instead of the name Dawn, it's Catherine. And the man singing is James.

"James I can't do this right now." Catherine says as she drops the bouquet and leaves.

-
Emma's POV

I'm in the living room, playing around with the piano.