Chapter 11 - Games

Before I start this chapter I will just like to add that this will be ending soon. I'm planning to do up to chapter 20 before ending this book. Time to get your thinking caps on and start making guesses of the murder!

Also because I loved doing the musical version, every now and then there may be songs added into chapters like 1 or 2, just because this story is evolved around performing arts students/faculty so it just makes sense lol :)

-

5th November

"Can you explain what you found Mr Kidman?" Officer Terrell asks.

"I f-found a body." Ben states, clearly shook.

"Who was it?" Terrell asks as Ben has tears in his eyes.

-

24 hours eariler

Robyn's POV
Everyone is starting to get really tense. We've been in this house for more than 4 days. I miss my family, my dog, and I miss the way things were. Everything is changing.

Since everything happened to Holly, then Elle then Tom, I've decided to prepare myself for what comes next.

"Robyn!" I hear as I put my gun back into my suitcase and stand infront of it. It's Jola.

"That was not a gun." I say as Jola walks into my room and slams the door behind her.

"You can not be serious, you can't be carrying that around here! People will think you're the murderer!" Jola exclaims as I put my head down.

"I just wanted to be careful, just incase someone did-"

"No one will hurt you. No one." Jola says as she hugs me.

"I love you Jola."

"And I love you." She says as her phone starts to ring. "Shoot, it's Bambi, gotta go!" Jola picks her up phone and all I hear is:

"I MISS YOU."

-

Catherine's POV
"I appreciate you coming with me the doctor." I say to James.

"It's okay Catherine, I don't understand why Dan wouldn't come with you." He says with his mighty lisp.

"Just don't talk for a second." I blantly say as a flashback of me and Dan pops into my head.

FLASHBACK
4 months ago

It's one of the last days of college, it's very hot outside so I decided to dress summery. I wore a white & red flowered roll-neck dress, which came above the knees, with my stylish red pumps.

"Catherine!" I heard as I stopped in my tracks and saw Dan run to catch up to me.

"How are you Dan?" I asked politely.

"I'm brilliant! I just wanted to know when you're on break?"

"12:30."

"See you then." He said with a smile as he walked away, before he left my sight he shouts: "You look beautiful by the way."

"Thank you!" I shouted in reply as he left my sight and my heart exploded.

PRESENT DAY

I snap out of my thoughts and see James has left the room and he's with someone outside.

Someone who has a bouquet of flowers... is that...

Dan?

-

Mia's POV
Everything has been absolutely crazy. I have a wounded leg, me and Sean are done. Completely. I have no idea how to cope.

I've always felt like I was different to everyone. Like I would always get my heartbroken or get told I'm this and that and...

I'm a mess. I'm messy. But I'm kind! Why don't I deserve to be happy? Everyone deserves the world but no, not Mia Dean.

-
Megan's POV
"Where are we going?" I ask as Debbie grabs my bags and throws them on the belt.

"Away." Debbie says in a rush as she drags me through the airport.

"Debbie!" I scream as we both stop.

"Okay, I don't have much money but... You're going to France, for 3 months, to escape."

"3 MONTHS?! On my own?! Why aren't you coming with-"

"No time to explain, go!" Debbie says as she leaves me at the airport.

Alone.

I can't do this.

I go to the nearest cash desk.

"Hi. My name's Megan Weldon and... I have a crime to report."

-

Dan's POV
"Hi."

"Why didn't you come earlier?" Catherine asks me while looking away.

I ignore her slightly by changing conversation. "I heard the baby is in good condition."

"Babies." She interrupts.

"What do you mean?" I ask as Catherine looks at me.

"I'm having quadruplets."