Jane (audition day)

It's the audition day I said to myself while facing the mirror wanting to get ready for the day.i got ready and wore this

And some light makeup and let down my hair

TIME SKIP......
I went in to the building.I went to the counter and ask where is the audition.The women look up at me and said,Are you here for the audition?Ne I answered back.Ok you just walk to your left and you'll see a door and it says audition 🙂thank you I said.Fighting!!she said.i smiled at her and wave at her bye. I went to the door and knocked on it and push opened the door and I saw 3 person at the table.I saw their names and I saw that day the guy that came after me and it say PD nim.He started talking.Oh hello you came he said .i nodded I'm too nervous to talk.You may introduce yourself the other man say.Keep calm kyunie.i said to myself.Hi I'm Lee Eun Kyun and I'm 14 years old and would like to sing a song and dance for you guys.
I danced and sing nicely for them.
TIME SKIP........
They talked to each other for a few minutes.I was so nervous.Well good news Eun Kyun you are in the group.Really?!thank you so much.i said happily.Once I got out,PD nim came after me and said come I will let you to meet to the boys.o-WAIT what ?! Boys I said.oh I forgot to mention you are debuting with a boys group but I promise they will be good to you .oh oh okay I said feeling uneasy.
Hope you guys like it🥰-author nim