Jane (meeting them)

I has shocked to hear what PD nim said he say I am debuting with a boy group.I tried to calm myself and think positive.I tell myself maybe this is going to be good?PD nim interrupt my thinking and said,Are you ready to go in?I got snapped back to reality.o-okay.i said.Its okay they will treat you well.He said.PD nim knocked onto the door and say it's me PD nim can I come in? I heard somebody yelled OF COURSE! He opened the door and I got in and saw 7 boys sitting on the ground.They were handsome.So this is the girl I was talking about.PD nim said.She is the girl???said.Yes is there a problem? PD nim said.Of course no???said.Eun Kyun you can introduce yourself to them already PD nim said.o-okay I said.H-hi my name is Lee Eun Kyun and I'm 14 this year my English name is Jane you guys can call me Kyunie for short.Later on they started to introduce them self.A tall guy started talking.Hi I'm Kim Namjoon .My stage name is rap monster.Hi I'm Kim Seokjin you can call me jin and you are very pretty.I blushed shyly.Thank you oppa I said.Hi I'm Min Yoongi my stage name is suga.Hi Im your hope your my hope I'm J hope or you can call me hobi.i chuckled at how cute his name is.Hi I'm jimin nice to meet you.Hi I'm Taehyung you can call me v or tae.I looked at the right side and I saw a boy almost my age and he look very shy and cute.H-hi my name is Jungkook and I'm same age with you.Jinja!?i said.Suddenly someone interrupt us and said Guys I'll be going you guys can stay here and know each other.PD nim said.Okay we answered.
Hope you guys like it 🥰-author nim