Hates

A/n POV
After debut as expected Kyunie got quite a lot of hates but still supporter.She told herself not to see the hates but she could not resist not to see it.The boys know what she is going through and they always try to comfort her and support her with all their heart.If she has problems she would go and find Jungkook first to talk about it as for Jungkook he started to open up to Kyunie as much as possible but sometimes he will still get very shy around her.
Jane POV
As expected I got hates from fan but also supporters.I always sigh when I see the hate comments sometimes it gets too harsh on their words and I will cry myself softly to sleep or I will got to jungkook's room and cry and tell him everything he is like a best friend that I can relay on.I made my decision to start my career here so I have to be more stronger to face all the haters.I know all the members are comforting me and supporting me through all the times so I have to be strong.During fansign,sometimes some fan will just skip me I know they don't like me so I just smiled at them but my heart will ache but members will notice it and  comfort me.
I hope this hating will be gone soon.
Well this is kinda sad but I hope you guys like it 😔🥰-author nim